will our spartans have voices?

In the new beta trailer it seems like there are like 4 different voices. The announcer for the medals, the commentator who says stuff like “yall ready for some hot red on blue action”, a second commentator who says it’s all about winning. and a 4th voice which says “let’s put them down once and for all”. So what are your thoughts? also I know that people can play the beta now early, so if one of you could inform us if your spartan talks in game we would appreciate it.

> 2739019594823823;1:
> In the new beta trailer it seems like there are like 4 different voices. The announcer for the medals, the commentator who says stuff like "yall ready for some hot red on blue action" second commentator who says it’s all about winning. and a 4th voice which says “let’s put them down once and for all”. So what are your thoughts? also I know that people can play the beta now early, so if one of you could inform us if your spartan talks in game we would appreciate it.

0_o. i am ready

Yeah, they do talk in game. It may be annoying, but honestly from what i’ve heard it’s brilliant. The Spartans call out when they pick up power weapons, when/where a Teammate died, where/when an enemy is being shot at (“Putting shots at red street!” for example.), and a few other things. Basically they have automatic callouts which is great for those matches where your teammates are randoms and don’t use their mic to callout.

That said, if you aren’t with randoms I can see the voices potentially being annoying, so hopefully there’s an option to turn the Spartan Voices off.

> 2533274855872059;3:
> Yeah, they do talk in game. It may be annoying, but honestly from what i’ve heard it’s brilliant. The Spartans call out when they pick up power weapons, when/where a Teammate died, where/when an enemy is being shot at (“Putting shots at red street!” for example.), and a few other things. Basically they have automatic callouts which is great for those matches where your teammates are randoms and don’t use their mic to callout.
>
> That said, if you aren’t with randoms I can see the voices potentially being annoying, so hopefully there’s an option to turn the Spartan Voices off.

Maybe it will auto-mute any “voice” of characters controlled by mic’ed up people.

It will probably be similar to how COD does it. it realy is just background noise in most cases, but a realy cool feature. Thanks for the confirmation Nova.

> 2739019594823823;5:
> It will probably be similar to how COD does it. it realy is just background noise in most cases, but a realy cool feature. Thanks for the confirmation Nova.

CoD’s multiplayer soldier only scream things like ‘‘we captured A’’, ‘‘tango down’’, ‘‘friendly chopper incoming’’, random blabber, etc. Meanwhile, Halo 5’s Spartans say useful callouts (example: ‘‘enemy down in blue base’’, ‘‘sniper coming back up in 10 seconds’’). That’s what I noticed in most H5 gameplays. I like it.

This is a great feature, in my opinion, I run with randoms most of the time (due to when I play) and have my mic set to mute. It’ll help with actual gameplay, than having to hear underage kids screaming, a cool kid trying to play loud music, etc. into my ear.

I will make my final opinion on the game after I play it, one thing that I hope isn’t as bad as I think it is and that is the Spartan chatter, I hate that they tell you when you outnumber someone, when the weapons are respawning, and if your teammate picked up the power weapons. That to me is going to kill what is left of the people who use mics and create even more of lonewolf style of play and eliminate teamwork even more in Halo.

> 2603643534586909;7:
> This is a great feature, in my opinion, I run with randoms most of the time (due to when I play) and have my mic set to mute. It’ll help with actual gameplay, than having to hear underage kids screaming, a cool kid trying to play loud music, etc. into my ear.

That is the only argument I will respect for having these added to the game.