Will or should there be new aliens in halo?

New games are coming but does this mean we will see new monsters.
does it mean new universes to discover.
I think it does and I was wondering if You guys had a idea for these new creatures we could fight.

Heres a basic form to help making it easier (made by NobleOneNinja)
Name:

Scientific Name:

Home World,

Charcteristics:

Blood Color:

Type: (Flys, Walks, Lives under Ground, Lives under Water)

Heres mine (you do not half to read it but if you do say what you think about it)

UNSC Name:Reapers
Name:Cregrims

Scientific Name:Cruor Rex rgis

Home World:Rigus Morefus (shield world)

Planet details:Heavily forested with odd flood formed trees. there are also large amounts of green Needle crystals here that have grown on the planet like a form of mold. they previde large amounts of light and can be seen from space with no trouble. Water here is pure red and is Poison to anything but those that live here.

Planet history: The planet was built as a new home for all species killed in the halo incident encase there actual home world was destroyed in some way. Once the halos lit however the sun to this planet went dark for unknown reasons. This made it easy for the flood to hide here. Once all life was released it turned into a all out buffet for the flood. slowly eating each of the creatures on the planet. How ever one creature was able to fight back. With nothing on the planet for them to actually eat the only thing left was the flood. They soon found the flood were easy to eat and could be reproduced making them the last species (besides the flood which were now being famed as live stalk) on the planet. these were the Cregrims that were at one time Sangheili.

Charcteristics: Male:Large elite like creatures. Pale skin. Dark red glowing eyes. Strong jumping legs because of heavy gravity. warty arms. hard shelled back (so if they fall out of a tree they can land safely on there back).
Female:Much like a elite female but look much more like human women. There skin is more tan and there eyes are yellow instead of red. There backs don’t have a hard shell because unlike the males they don’t climb trees.
Military: They don’t have power armor but have energy weapons. They wear cloaks and a mask over there face to scare there opponents. Unlike the elites both males and females can go into the military. Females as a form of light ground infentry using a small machine gun that shoots needles and males as a Heavy melee fighter using only a energy scythe.

Military ranking:
Minor:While this is the lowest rank because of the high gravity there strength and skill is on par with a field marshal elite. Also they do not wear mask or cloaks instead they have a helmet and chest armor
Major:These are Mean and deadly. on par with 10 Field marshals in skill. They wear a black cloak and white mask
General:the last but most Strongest rank in the military they will lead entire armys. They wear red cloaks and gold mask.

Blood Color: Redish green

Type: Walks like a elite but they prefer to climb there worlds trees as the trees are faster to jump on then to run on the dirt.

Species as of today: You would think that having no star would be a bad thing but in fact it made them better. While No sun ment no real life energy there flood only diet made there bodys no longer need sunlight. This turned them pale and gave them glowing red eyes. The high gravity on there planet also strengthened there bodys. There Technology level is Tier 5. They however don’t use energy for anything else but weapons as the crystals previde all the light they need. They do know how to use spaceships but don’t need them as they prefer there home.
They were found by the prophets who after loosing The final battle in the human covie war were retreating. The prophets just by chance saw there planet and after seeing how they work from outer space asked them to join as a way to form a new covenant.
AT first they said no but after seeing that space travel could in fact help them find crystals and maybe find another planet with flood to eat they accepted under one condition. The Prophets must not enterfear with the Cregrims goverment and military making this a alliance then a full on pact.
With these new exstreamly strong creatures on the prophets side is any one truely safe.

what do you think?

Name: Raptor

Scientific Name: Deinonychus antirrhopus

Home World: Dromaeosauria

Characteristics: 5 ft tall. Biped. Runs at about 70-80 km/h. Varying dusky grey skin colors. Yellow or red eyes. Large, sharp claws on arms and feet. Long tail. Long snout, very sharp teeth. Violent predator. Extreme intelligence, smarter than dolphins, and primates. They can open doors and use weapons. Female raptors are the dominant gender, are larger, faster, and smarter than the males, and have been described as "Clever girl~~."~~**
Blood Color: Red

Ok here goes…

Name: Archeans

Home World: Archea

History/Characteristics(Archea): Archea supports many life forms including large trees called Collosus Divinus, which have huge leaf-like structures which hold hundreds of gallons of water, carnivorous bird-like creaturos called the ferosis, and a small orange plant that covers the ground. Archeas scource of sunlight is blocked by a large gas giant called Malevous, therefore the planet gets its light from one Malevous’s moons, light from their sun is reflected off the moon and shines upon Archea. But after a flood outbreak on the planet the Archeans were forced to knock the moon out of its orbit using a lightmass bomb, starving the flood of sunlight and destroying the infection.

History(Archeans): The Archeans are an ancient race who originated from small flying insects that inhabited Arechea and if not for the Forerunner scientists who discovered that those small insects were actually sentient creatures they never would have become space fairing. The Forerunners Modified the Archeans genes and over several generations they increased in size, intelligence and eventually developed their own culture. After the Forerunner scientists dropped of the thousands of Modified Archeans they settled in for several hundred thousand years and increased in population and advanced to build colossal cities and salvaged Forerunner technology to build a fleet of ships the largest, The Truthful Anguish, being Over twenty miles long, and its sister ship, The Malevolent Dynasty, being half that size. And after the Affliction (Name given to the flood infection that resulted in the destruction of the moon) they fled on their ships into deep space. After a few thousand years the population began to steeply decline, and due to the Archeans slow reproduction process, never recovered. Eventually the population stabilized but still only consisted of a little over a thousand Archeans. Another notable event in Archean history is the destruction of the Malevolent Dynasty due to an attack form a flood controlled vessel, many Archeans had to be left behind. The Archeans are still believed to reside in dark space abord their starships and the fleet is unknowingly drifting at astronomical speeds toward an unknown construct.

Cont. in next post.

I’m really bad at making stuff up like that.

I’m not sure what the new “Ancient Evil” we’ll encounter in Halo 4, but as far as the Flood and Convenant goes I wouldn’t mind a change in foes.

Don’t get me wrong, I love me some grunts and brutes, but a new, unseen enemy would be great. I have no idea what it could be, but the canon possibilities would be astounding.

Im gonna go with the antagonist species for a story I’m making.

Name: Wasp
Home World: Ankrawlos
Characteristics: Bipedal humanoid insect beings. Average height of 2.3 meters. They travel in swarms and carry advanced plasma generating spears or staffs, some wield blades on their spears. These weapons fire plasma but they are variable in design, some fire a beam while others fire in bursts. They are on average a olive green or greyish brown in color. The younger specimen are brighter in color and as they age, their exoskeleton fades in color. They live underground but are adaptive to any form of environment. The bulk of the species are flightless but some are bred to bear wings and these specimen are known for scouting. Their ranking system is that of a hierarchy.
Blood Color: greenish orange.
Ranking system:
Basic (The youngsters. They are easily recognized for their bright colors. Skills equivalent to a Minor Elite)
Major (Experienced fighters. They wield plasma spears with super-heated, high density blades for CQB.)
Scout (A special breed with wings. They usually wield lighter staffs that have no blades but they are still stronger than basic Velkrete)
Spec Ops (Velkrete with special armor that grants them increased speed and they wield a long-range staff along with twin SHHD blades)
Advanced (These bulky-armored Velkrete can crush concrete with their claws. They are the equivalent to a Cyclops from Halo Wars)
Master (There can only be two Masters at a given time. High priority targets, they are equivelant to a Field Marshal elite)
Grand Master (The best of the best, a highly trained, genetically enhanced Velkrete, with a bladed tail, that commands all of the velkrete forces, equivalent to a supreme fleet master)

I’m hoping they’re bringing in the synthetics soon. A sorta automated gone wrong solution to the Flood perhaps.

I love things like this.

UNSC Name: Titan

Name: Dakaren

Home World: Raffshen

Characteristics: Huge, heavily armored, primitive beasts that are on all fours and have a slight resemblance to a turtle, are tall enough that an SII could go under it with still a meter of space from the belly and are really slow and do not have many joints to move with but when in raged or frightened will go really fast. Normally only one will be deployed, but when circumstances are more serous there can be two at one place. They are controlled by a much smarter species, as well as have two heavy weapons, one on either side of the beast, both controlled by another species. Weak points are underneath the beast at its belly where there is a circular cooling vent and or engine to keep the weapons and control stations running, and the other weak points are the beasts eye’s. When shot in the circular glowing spot under the beast, the beast will moan in pain until eventually the armor armor around the beast will blow up killing it and everyone on it. When shot in the eye’s the beast will yelp in pain and fright and go out of control for a short time and will become really fast, hitting and launching anything in its way out of its way.

Blood Colour: Greenish blue.

Type: Ground only.

> I love things like this.
>
> UNSC Name: Titan
>
> Name: Dakaren
>
> Home World: Raffshen
>
> Characteristics: Huge, heavily armored, primitive beasts that are on all fours and have a slight resemblance to a turtle, are tall enough that an SII could go under it with still a meter of space from the belly and are really slow and do not have many joints to move with but when in raged or frightened will go really fast. Normally only one will be deployed, but when circumstances are more serous there can be two at one place. They are controlled by a much smarter species, as well as have two heavy weapons, one on either side of the beast, both controlled by another species. Weak points are underneath the beast at its belly where there is a circular cooling vent and or engine to keep the weapons and control stations running, and the other weak points are the beasts eye’s. When shot in the circular glowing spot under the beast, the beast will moan in pain until eventually the armor armor around the beast will blow up killing it and everyone on it. When shot in the eye’s the beast will yelp in pain and fright and go out of control for a short time and will become really fast, hitting and launching anything in its way out of its way.
>
> Blood Colour: Greenish blue.
>
> Type: Ground only.

I like it
Forome reason it reminds me of a turtle from a cartoon I watched a long time ago

I’ll leave the ideas to you guys, since I’m not in a creative mood at the moment (might come back with something though). But I will say that each instalment of Halo has had new enemies to fight. With Halo 2, it was the Brutes and Drones. Halo 3 had the advanced Flood forms. Halo 3 ODST had Engineers and Halo Reach had Skirmishers. I am fully confident that Halo 4 will also have new enemies.

I love the creativity and i wish my mind was awake enough to give coming up with a new species a shot, but thats not happening right now. I must say though, due to the ending of the war btwn the Covenant and the Humans, there has to be new aliens species or it would seriously hurt the new titles to come. Although i am hoping for some more insight to the world of the Forerunners and maybe they’ll have more of a present stance on the titles instead of being in the background.

Characteristics(Archeans): The Archeans are composed of both organic and non-organic matter, they have a hard exo-skeleton and an ednoskeleton made of cartilage, their cells regenerate incredibly fast, allowing them to heal from wounds that would kill most species. They can survive in almost any environment due to the biological argumentations and the mechanical implants. An Archean stands on average five feet tall, has two legs, each foot has a thick heel and two “toes.” They have two arms with three fingers and an opposable thumb. They also have two small appendages in the middle torso. (I was thinking they could look something like the collectors from Mass Effect 2) They have four eyes with binocular vision. They are mainly Herbiverous, so their ships have massive greenhouses that generate artifical sunlight on order to grow food. Their lifespan is about 500 years.

Combat Characteristics: An Archean dreadnought is armed with twelve anti-matter cannons, with enough power to destroy any UNSC or Covenant ship in a single concentrated blast. Smaller ships are armed with plasma weaponry which they acquired from the forerunners. In combat the an Archean infantry uses Either a light based laser weapon or a plasma based weapon. They wear battle armor that is as tough as they are. They move fast and even though they are small in stature that are very strong and work themselves into such a frenzy they feel no pain during combat. They communicate at infinite speed using a connection of neural relays, in other words they communicate through thought. They usually operate in teams of four and have very high health, they have no shields but their armor is resistant to plasma and light weaponry, it is weak against bullets and projectile weapons. However they only operate in small ground teams due to their small numbers, but they are still a formitable enemy. They always try to avoid combat first. This is all hypothetical, as they have not yet arrived at their destination, which they believe is a Forerunner construct.

> Characteristics(Archeans): The Archeans are composed of both organic and non-organic matter, they have a hard exo-skeleton and an ednoskeleton made of cartilage, their cells regenerate incredibly fast, allowing them to heal from wounds that would kill most species. They can survive in almost any environment due to the biological argumentations and the mechanical implants. An Archean stands on average five feet tall, has two legs, each foot has a thick heel and two “toes.” They have two arms with three fingers and an opposable thumb. They also have two small appendages in the middle torso. (I was thinking they could look something like the collectors from Mass Effect 2) They have four eyes with binocular vision. They are mainly Herbiverous, so their ships have massive greenhouses that generate artifical sunlight on order to grow food. Their lifespan is about 500 years.
>
> Combat Characteristics: An Archean dreadnought is armed with twelve anti-matter cannons, with enough power to destroy any UNSC or Covenant ship in a single concentrated blast. Smaller ships are armed with plasma weaponry which they acquired from the forerunners. In combat the an Archean infantry uses Either a light based laser weapon or a plasma based weapon. They wear battle armor that is as tough as they are. They move fast and even though they are small in stature that are very strong and work themselves into such a frenzy they feel no pain during combat. They communicate at infinite speed using a connection of neural relays, in other words they communicate through thought. They usually operate in teams of four and have very high health, they have no shields but their armor is resistant to plasma and light weaponry, it is weak against bullets and projectile weapons. However they only operate in small ground teams due to their small numbers, but they are still a formitable enemy. They always try to avoid combat first. This is all hypothetical, as they have not yet arrived at their destination, which they believe is a Forerunner construct.

for a creature that lives so long it seems to be focused solly on military?

> I love the creativity and i wish my mind was awake enough to give coming up with a new species a shot, but thats not happening right now. I must say though, due to the ending of the war btwn the Covenant and the Humans, there has to be new aliens species or it would seriously hurt the new titles to come. Although i am hoping for some more insight to the world of the Forerunners and maybe they’ll have more of a present stance on the titles instead of being in the background.

Forerunners to me won’t wana fight

> > I love things like this.
> >
> > UNSC Name: Titan
> >
> > Name: Dakaren
> >
> > Home World: Raffshen
> >
> > Characteristics: Huge, heavily armored, primitive beasts that are on all fours and have a slight resemblance to a turtle, are tall enough that an SII could go under it with still a meter of space from the belly and are really slow and do not have many joints to move with but when in raged or frightened will go really fast. Normally only one will be deployed, but when circumstances are more serous there can be two at one place. They are controlled by a much smarter species, as well as have two heavy weapons, one on either side of the beast, both controlled by another species. Weak points are underneath the beast at its belly where there is a circular cooling vent and or engine to keep the weapons and control stations running, and the other weak points are the beasts eye’s. When shot in the circular glowing spot under the beast, the beast will moan in pain until eventually the armor armor around the beast will blow up killing it and everyone on it. When shot in the eye’s the beast will yelp in pain and fright and go out of control for a short time and will become really fast, hitting and launching anything in its way out of its way.
> >
> > Blood Colour: Greenish blue.
> >
> > Type: Ground only.
>
> I like it
> Forome reason it reminds me of a turtle from a cartoon I watched a long time ago

Lol. Thanks.

> I’m hoping they’re bringing in the synthetics soon. A sorta automated gone wrong solution to the Flood perhaps.

Terminators Flood version?

> > I’m hoping they’re bringing in the synthetics soon. A sorta automated gone wrong solution to the Flood perhaps.
>
> Terminators Flood version?

Did you read my idea?
Its a big solution to the flood.

and then there were space sheep?
I don’t get the joke ether but it has something to do with halo.