Will online co-op campaign have input lag?

Asking for a friend:
Does anyone know whether or not Halo 5’s online co-op campaign will have input lag the same way that 3, Reach, and 4 did?

Dedicated servers are being used for everything, including co-op campaign. Assuming that holds true, input lag should be a thing of the past… unless your friend just has really, really bad internet.

It shouldn’t be as bad as P2P campaign but I am not expecting that it’ll be seamless and flawless. You’ll still have to connect to the DS so it might still be a bit of a pain.

> 2533274810150284;2:
> Dedicated servers are being used for everything, including co-op campaign. Assuming that holds true, input lag should be a thing of the past… unless your friend just has really, really bad internet.

Thanks for the reply. I figured it wouldn’t be something to worry about with dedicated servers, but I really know nothing about this stuff, so any help is appreciated.

Having dedicated servers will help alot, but it also depends on your internet connection to the servers, if your internet connection is bad or can’t cope then you will prob lag in campaign/multiplayer.

I thought Halo mcc was having dedicated servers too, what happened too that?

> 2535451336993939;6:
> I thought Halo mcc was having dedicated servers too, what happened too that?

had to switch to p2p cause of how broken it was at launch

It’s going to be largely dependent on your connection.

What about Warzone? It has friendly and enemy AI, i suppose both game modes should behave the same way right?