Will my arc light amount be the same

So apparently the arc light is being removed till a permanent fix for the core exploit is found. I have a lot of arcs with me and I was thinking if they remove it…I’ll still have the same amount when they get it back right?

I’m sure your stockpile of Arclights will be just fine. I’ll assume they’ll be safeguarded by 343 until the glitch has been fixed.

> 2533274909006575;1:
> So apparently the arc light is being removed till a permanent fix for the core exploit is found. I have a lot of arcs with me and I was thinking if they remove it…I’ll still have the same amount when they get it back right?

Where did you see this?

> 2533274811192667;3:
> > 2533274909006575;1:
> > So apparently the arc light is being removed till a permanent fix for the core exploit is found. I have a lot of arcs with me and I was thinking if they remove it…I’ll still have the same amount when they get it back right?
>
> Where did you see this?

Announcement for the Arclight removal + Selene’s Lance/Heartseeker adjustments here.

copy-pasta

Over the past several days many players have reached out to report an Arclight exploit in Warzone. This issue, while not truly widespread, does allow players to essentially ruin the Warzone experience for everyone by getting a cheap victory. The 343 team has addressed this issue in our internal builds but unfortunately a permanent fix requires a game update which isn’t something we can get out the door immediately. In the interim, we will be making a temporary server-side change tomorrow, 8/31/17, until the permanent fix can be released as part of a future game update for Halo 5.The following changes will go live in Warzone tomorrow to address this issue:

• Arclight is removed from play - Selene’s Lance dropped to REQ level 5 from 6 (to fill the anti-vehicle weapon role lost by removing Arclight) - Heartseeker dropped to REQ level 6 from 7 (to fill the anti-vehicle weapon role changed by reducing the REQ level of Selene’s Lance)We appreciate the feedback and everyone’s help in bringing this issue to our attention. Ensuring that Halo 5 offers a fun and balanced experience is very important to the 343 team and while these short-terms fixes aren’t totally ideal, this issue is serious enough that immediate action is warranted.We’re targeting the November game update to address this issue (the same update that will include 4K support for Xbox One X!) which also includes several other Warzone fixes to issues reported by the community. We’ll have more details to share on that in the coming weeks.Note: These changes also apply to Warzone Firefight and Warzone Assault.

<em>see the last line: .Note: These changes also apply to Warzone Firefight and Warzone Assault.</em>

You should not lose any weapons, just the ability to select Arc from the REQ menu in game until they get the patch ready and sent out

Glad to know this one. I assume that if warzone turbo comes out prior to the patch, the arc light will be removed from that rotation as well.

Does this carry over to WZFF? I really hope not.

Never used it anyway, even before I heard about the exploit.

> 2533274816299345;8:
> Does this carry over to WZFF? I really hope not.

it does

No more exploits which is good, but is it permanent??

> 2535428779736382;11:
> No more exploits which is good, but is it permanent??

No.When the fixed the glitch,the Arclight will return.

I played a game a few weeks ago where we were way down, and only had 1 base then it all of a sudden started saying “Enemy core 75 percent.” etc then we “won”.

What the heck was this exploit that caused it to be removed? I’m curious. I kinda/sorta have come to depend on it in warzone for “air traffic control”. Probably the single best weapon out there for that.

> 2535405486667568;14:
> What the heck was this exploit that caused it to be removed? I’m curious. I kinda/sorta have come to depend on it in warzone for “air traffic control”. Probably the single best weapon out there for that.

Not anything that needs to be discussed or shared publicly