Will multi team be making a return?

Great game type. I really loved it in Halo 3. When was the last time it was a playlist in Halo 5? They should bring it back.

Yeah. I want it to come back. It was like, the best gamemode to go into and 90% of the time you’d get an assassination. All you need is two people on different teams fighting eachother.

> 2535415086643843;2:
> Yeah. I want it to come back. It was like, the best gamemode to go into and 90% of the time you’d get an assassination. All you need is two people on different teams fighting eachother.

Yeah it was great.

> 2533274827349475;1:
> Great game type. I really loved it in Halo 3. When was the last time it was a playlist in Halo 5? They should bring it back.

halo reachs multi team was the best

> 2533274827349475;1:
> Great game type. I really loved it in Halo 3. When was the last time it was a playlist in Halo 5? They should bring it back.

Its not a should its a MUST halo reach multi team was the best and I think with halo 5s movement I think it will be better

I think everyone loves this playlist would love it back

It only appears in the rotational playlist now. Can’t remember the last time it was in but it’s been quite a while so it should be about due a return hopefully!!!

It’ll return eventually because of the rotation of playlists that there is

Multi-team is the epitome of social; even when the game is super sweaty in terms of skill you never feel pressure.

I loved it in Reach, but it doesn’t have that same appeal to me in this game. Not sure if it’s the shooting mechanics or the maps, etc… If it does come back, it definitely needs some objective gametypes.

We actually have a skull now for multiplayer so Headhunter could definitely make a return to this playlist and Action Sack.

I would love to see Triple Team make a return to the scene. I’ve even made certain plans with SaneMountain212 and Wraith0912.

Guys, let’s bring on the mayhem!