Will McFarlane never make a Vale and Linda figure?

I just heard the news about a master licensing agreement for Mattel getting the Halo toy brand. Does this mean McFarlane is done? They never announced anymore figures on the site and it sounds like they are finished. Really? They didn’t even make a Halo 5 Arbiter figure

I just want a diecast scorpion model

Yeah they have the main license now but based on their initial figures they are more toylike than McFarlane. Maybe McFarlane will still make some higher quality ones in the older style.

McFarlane is more likely done. With Halo popularity on the decline odds are they didn’t sell to many of them so they probably won’t make any more.

I just want a diecast scorpion model

Pretty much the only one I would get is the Vale one and they didnt even make one.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> McFarlane is more likely done. With Halo popularity on the decline odds are they didn’t sell to many of them so they probably won’t make any more.

That’s pretty funny seeing how they have gone to gears, an even less popular franchise

It looks like it. Why they couldnt have just made Linda and Vale to go alongside the upcoming Buck eludes me.

Really super bummed about this, its Romeo all over again.

Watch as McFarlane unveils series 3 of their H5G figures, with Argus and Copperhead armored female Spartans. In the complete wrong colors, and no release of actual Linda and Vale.

Wait wait wait, McFarlane is done with Halo?! You’re -Yoinking!- kidding me…right?!

I was thinking the same thing Mcfarlane Halo line has been on a decline since H4. I was surprised to see them releasing a Buck figure though.

> 2535437652903765;9:
> Watch as McFarlane unveils series 3 of their H5G figures, with Argus and Copperhead armored female Spartans. In the complete wrong colors, and no release of actual Linda and Vale.

Thats worse than never releasing them. Nightmare material for everyone that wanted all 8 spartans, myself included.

Or release the two in a scalper-bait two-pack exclusive to some obscure store that jacks the price up to 3-4 times the actual value.

Gah! You’re killing me.

Even though its probably impossible, I’m going to hold out hope they make them. Knowing my luck though, its only setting me up for future disappointment.

I feel the same way. I currently don’t own any of the McFarlane figures myself, but my brother has the Target-exclusive Centurion, and it’s actually quite fun to mess around with. I plan on eventually getting Chief and Fred, though.

McFarlane also hasn’t revealed any Halo figures yet at New York Toy Fair this year, so maybe they really won’t be making them. Shame, because the Mattel figures just look too toy-like to me. I know they aren’t meant to be high-emd collectors items, but they could at least make an effort to make them match somewhat with McFarlane figures.

I saw on the online store I use that they are doing a “Best of Halo” run releasing around June. The listed figures included Chief, Fred, Kelly, Locke, Tanaka and Buck. If they do the impossible and make Vale and Linda I would guess they’d come out then.

Just in case you run into trouble procuring Chief and Fred now.

I hate these new Mattel figures. They are obviously meant for kids. They’re too bright and child like. If McFarlane is done, then I’m done collecting figures. I’m hoping they release series 2 with Buck soon.

I want Linda!

> 2533274911198538;17:
> I saw on the online store I use that they are doing a “Best of Halo” run releasing around June. The listed figures included Chief, Fred, Kelly, Locke, Tanaka and Buck. If they do the impossible and make Vale and Linda I would guess they’d come out then.
>
> Just in case you run into trouble procuring Chief and Fred now.

Cool. Hopefully that means they still might have some licensing so they can complete the full Spartan cast. Then pretty much everybody can be satisfied if they do lose the license completely.