Will MC be in contact with Spartan IV's?

If Spartan Ops has an ongoing storyline that is (presumably) on Requiem, where the Chief is located, could the Chief be in contact with Spartan IV’s? I guess what this might depend on is where is the ship named Infinity is located. However, it would seem logical to me that we will be fighting whatever the new enemy in H4 is in the spartan ops mode, and that has implications…

Please go easy on me if I’ve said something wrong/stupid lol, I don’t know much about the Spartan Ops mode lol

Really? No replies? I would at least like to know why my ideas are wrong…

I think they mentioned somewhere that the Infinity Multiplayer will tie in with the Master Chief’s story one way or another.

it was confirmed that the master chief and UNSC infinity will cross paths so yes master chief will see the spartan IV’s

> it was confirmed that the master chief and UNSC infinity will cross paths so yes master chief will see the spartan IV’s

This right here excites me.

I’m really hoping for John to reunite with Fred, Kelly, and Linda this way.

Go and watch the Conan Interview. Frankie talks about one of the final scenes in the game, in which Master Chief is on board the UNSC infinity, possibly in one of the hangers.

Im very sure their paths will cross!

> Go and watch the Conan Interview. Frankie talks about one of the final scenes in the game, in which Master Chief is on board the UNSC infinity, possibly in one of the hangers.
>
> Im very sure their paths will cross!

you know what would be an even crazier spin? is if in halo 5 and 6 the flood return and now they have to worry about forerunners activating the halo array and precursors come back from the grave themselves.

> Go and watch the Conan Interview. Frankie talks about one of the final scenes in the game, in which Master Chief is on board the UNSC infinity, possibly in one of the hangers.
>
> Im very sure their paths will cross!

I kind of assumed everything said in the Conan video was for the sake of comedy… really don’t know what to make of it though. I don’t see why they would release information like that on Conan lol…

Wouldn’t it be cool for your Multiplayer spartan to be the main spartan IV you meet in the main campaign?

wouldn’t it be cool if he did? Or if you are playing in Spartan Ops and you ran into MC in an episode of it? GOD that would be awesome.

> > it was confirmed that the master chief and UNSC infinity will cross paths so yes master chief will see the spartan IV’s
>
> This right here excites me.
>
> I’m really hoping for John to reunite with Fred, Kelly, and Linda this way.

Provided that they were chosen to be on the Infinity, a person can hope

> > it was confirmed that the master chief and UNSC infinity will cross paths so yes master chief will see the spartan IV’s
>
> This right here excites me.
>
> I’m really hoping for John to reunite with Fred, Kelly, and Linda this way.

SAME!! and I really hope the Spartan 4s are the same height, speed and strength as the Spartan 2s, that would just be so great.

Master Chief Has the New Iphone 36 – Its purple with white glitter just saying

ITS SICK YOUR JELLY