will Locke be able to compete with Chief?

in a fight…

When Chief does a pushup, he doesn’t push himself up – he pushes the ground down.

I doubt it. Spartan IIs training was much longer and much more intense.(Training, since they were six.) Surgically altered bone mass. Their bones longer making them taller, they are also denser making them much harder to break. It was like “survival of the fittest” and Spartan IIs were hand selected because of their genetics, so yeah I doubt Locke could put up much of a fight. Also Spartan IVs are just ODSTs, those with connections in the UNSC, and Marines that were given the opportunity to be given some armor.

well is locke a spartan 4?

> well is locke a spartan 4?

We don’t know yet.

Either Locke is a III or a IV. Neither could 1v1 a II.

Well, I mean, He could be something different, but I doubt its anything but a variation. 343i didn’t go to all the trouble to establish SIVs just to one-up them.

If locke is Hyper-Lethal and has also had his evolutionary journey vastly accelerated, then he could hang…

Maybe if he was like Noble Six than maybe just maybe.

Sure… but only if he blows up a massive galaxy-destroying doomsday array, sends an even bigger doomsday array to hell, single-handedly whoops the advanced alien enemy’s behind, then saves Earth from being reduced to little sparkly ashes… twice!
Oh, and let’s not forget shoving an all-powerful behind bent on destroying humanity into a incinerating pit of doom!

NOBODY COMPETES WITH THE CHIEF.

> Sure… but only if he blows up a massive galaxy-destroying doomsday array, sends an even bigger doomsday array to hell, single-handedly whoops the advanced alien enemy’s behind, then saves Earth from being reduced to little sparkly ashes… twice!
> Oh, and let’s not forget shoving an all-powerful behind bent on destroying humanity into a incinerating pit of doom!
>
> NOBODY COMPETES WITH THE CHIEF.

Chief also got tricked by a giant Venus flytrap…twice. Just putting that out there.

Maybe Locke is a spartan III, I mean in Nightfall he’s supposed to consider the morals of his role in the UNSC and Oni. I don’t think an S-IV could be so morally ambiguous as Locke is supposed to be because of the lack of controversy in their creation. I think only a spartan-II or III could have those feelings of controversy about themselves and their creation.

> Maybe Locke is a spartan III, I mean in Nightfall he’s supposed to consider the morals of his role in the UNSC and Oni. I don’t think an S-IV could be so morally ambiguous as Locke is supposed to be because of the lack of controversy in their creation. I think only a spartan-II or III could have those feelings of controversy about themselves and their creation.

A Spartan-IV sabotaged the peace negotiations between the UNSC, Elites and Brutes due to ONI’s shenanigans and Chief’s disappearance. The IIs and IIIs are heavily indoctrinated, the IVs are still normal people.

Who knows, he could even be better than Chief. Chief is not the ultimate human being.

> Who knows, he could even be better than Chief. Chief is not the ultimate human being.

You are aware that you’ve rustled the jimmies of 99.999% of the Halo fanbase with that comment. Heaven help you.

> > Who knows, he could even be better than Chief. Chief is not the ultimate human being.
>
> You are aware that you’ve rustled the jimmies of 99.999% of the Halo fanbase with that comment. Heaven help you.

LOUD NOISES

> > Who knows, he could even be better than Chief. Chief is not the ultimate human being.
>
> You are aware that you’ve rustled the jimmies of 99.999% of the Halo fanbase with that comment. Heaven help you.

In other news - Mass demonstrations are being held at the local grounds on account of a random Waypoint user desecrating the memory of Master Chief and questioning his all powerful badassery. It is feared, if the population is not satisfied with a showing of Chief fighting a Venus Fly trap barehanded and winning it, it will lead to mass violent protests and chemical warfare.

don’t know because master chief is high lethal spartan super soldier, we’ll see in Halo:Nightfall if Agent locke is also high lethal super soldier like chief.

>

I know :smiley:

> Who knows, he could even be better than Chief. Chief is not the ultimate human being.

Dude… I thought you were cool when you suggested chief could collect 7 halos and summon a precursor… dude… What happened to you???

That’s true…but it’s extremely unlikely. The Spartan II’s were chose for their genetic aptitude for combat, then pumped full of enhancing drugs and trained from children to be soldiers. With that plus their constant service in the military, it’s pretty safe to say that they are more capable than any other human. If there’s someone whose ‘stronger’ than the Chief, it’s one of the surviving II’s (and there are those stronger/faster than him).

It’s very improbably that he would be a better combatant simply based off experience etc :stuck_out_tongue: