Will Kelly and Fred be in HALO 4?

I was on the HALO wiki and I read somthing about Fred S104 had been spotted and Kelly S086, was on a COM line with MASTER CHIEF in FUD live action web series.And that there was hint that Kelly and Fred would be in HALO 4, but I watched and rewatched all the FUD episode so far and I didn’t catch any hint that Kelly or Fred where going to be in HALO 4, I did spot Fred though, and MC was on a COM with Kelly in part 4 of FUD.So it leads me to think they could show up in HALO 4 although highly unlikely, but wiki is a highly creditbal source.

As Kelly-087 and Frederic-104 are still alive at the end of Halo 3 and attend to the Hillside Memorial ceremony I guess they could show up in the Spartan-IV program aboard the Infinity in either campaign, spartan or even future Halo games.

Don’t forget
Tom-B292
Lucy-B091
of the Third Spartan Programme.

[deleted]

I am going to place a safe bet and say they show up in Spartan Ops at some point!

> As Kelly-087 and Frederic-104 are still alive at the end of Halo 3 and attend to the Hillside Memorial ceremony I guess they could show up in the Spartan-IV program aboard the Infinity in either campaign, spartan or even future Halo games.

Weren’t Kelly and Fred still on Onyx when the Memorial was going on?

And why does everyone forget Linda?

> > As Kelly-087 and Frederic-104 are still alive at the end of Halo 3 and attend to the Hillside Memorial ceremony I guess they could show up in the Spartan-IV program aboard the Infinity in either campaign, spartan or even future Halo games.
>
> Weren’t Kelly and Fred still on Onyx when the Memorial was going on?
>
> And why does everyone forget Linda?

No, they got out in February of 2553.

> As Kelly-087 and Frederic-104 are still alive at the end of Halo 3 and attend to the Hillside Memorial ceremony I guess they could show up in the Spartan-IV program aboard the Infinity in either campaign, spartan or even future Halo games.

Weren’t Kelly and Fred still on Onyx when the Memorial was going on?

And why does everyone forget Linda?

No members of Blue Team are going to appear in Halo 4’s main campaign. I doubt they’ll appear in Spartan Ops, either.

However, it was heavily hinted that they may appear in Halo 5 and/or 6. I would love if, in future titles, Co-Op has players playing as member of Blue Team (Fred, Kelly, and Linda).

In the final battle, wherever it may take place, John, Fred, Kelly, and maybe some other people like Lucy and Tom need to be there, but John, Fred, and Kelly NEED to be there.

> No members of Blue Team are going to appear in Halo 4’s main campaign. I doubt they’ll appear in Spartan Ops, either.
>
> However, it was heavily hinted that they may appear in Halo 5 and/or 6. I would love if, in future titles, Co-Op has players playing as member of Blue Team (Fred, Kelly, and Linda).

Where was this heavily hinted at? :open_mouth:

> In the final battle, wherever it may take place, John, Fred, Kelly, and maybe some other people like Lucy and Tom need to be there, but John, Fred, and Kelly NEED to be there.

And Linda…