Will Jun join forces with Master Chief

Master chief in the next game will likely be focusing on his chances to bring back Cortana but the UNSC may not be willing to assist so Chief will be alone. Will Jun join him on this quest as he may understand what Chief is going though without Cortana.

Leave your thoughts below fellow waypointers.

It’d be interesting, but who needs Jun when you have Linda?

Hope so. Maybe Chief, Jun, and the Arby if he’s alive.

I’d prefer Blue Team to join him rather than Jun.

> It’d be interesting, but who needs Jun when you have Linda?

Exactly. I think it’d be better for Cheif to find his old Squad instead.

Perhaps Jun could come in as an aid to Spartan Palmer? Considering he hand picked her for the Spartan IV program, it would make sense.

The way it sounds from just the one description, Jun handpicked Spartan IV candidates; We can possibly assume he might be a part of ONI now, no longer on the field?

It’d be cool if he made a cameo, along with Majestic.

I’m sure Chief will be with Blue Team though, and they’ve already got an incredible sniper, Linda-058.

Um, No

For gods sake. Jun is a terrible excuse for a Spartan, and is dead. Whether or not he was killed on screen or not I doubt Blue team or Jun will ever make a return.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jun joins MC. In fact, I would find it quite interesting.

> For gods sake. Jun is a terrible excuse for a Spartan, and is dead. Whether or not he was killed on screen or not I doubt Blue team or Jun will ever make a return.

Actually, 343i released info that Jun is alive, and handpicked spartans for the Spartan IV program, Palmer being one of them.

He’s also a pretty decent Spartan I say. Arguably the best of Noble.

> For gods sake. Jun is a terrible excuse for a Spartan, and is dead. Whether or not he was killed on screen or not I doubt Blue team or Jun will ever make a return.

It was confirmed by 343i probably a few weeks ago by now that he was alive, and a trainer for the SIVs.

It makes more sense for Chief to go with his old comrades, like everyone from Blue Team.

Jun would probably work alongside Palmer and other SPARTAN-IVs.

If only Noble 6 were alongside Chief. Ouchtime for enemies.

Even better, 6, Chief and Arby.

Checkmate. Lol

what about the rookie as a spartan

> what about the rookie as a spartan

This would be very cool to see. I want to see at least one from Buck’s ODST squad have made it as a Spartan. If Marines and regular ODSTs can make it as Spartans, so can anyyone from Buck’s squad.

> what about the rookie as a spartan

An empty shell of a person? Sounds great

> > what about the rookie as a spartan
>
> An empty shell of a person? Sounds great

You’re aware Master Chief used to be an “empty shell of a person”, right?

These “empty shells” are for you to imagine yourself in.

> > > what about the rookie as a spartan
> >
> > An empty shell of a person? Sounds great
>
> You’re aware Master Chief used to be an “empty shell of a person”, right?
>
> These “empty shells” are for you to imagine yourself in.

At least Master Chief talks and has emotion. Characters like the rookie are unbelievable, whether the goal is to imagine yourself as them or not. I’m supposed to believe that out of all of these crazy events happening, the character has absolutely nothing to say about them?

> > > > what about the rookie as a spartan
> > >
> > > An empty shell of a person? Sounds great
> >
> > You’re aware Master Chief used to be an “empty shell of a person”, right?
> >
> > These “empty shells” are for you to imagine yourself in.
>
> At least Master Chief talks and has emotion. Characters like the rookie are unbelievable, whether the goal is to imagine yourself as them or not. I’m supposed to believe that out of all of these crazy events happening, the character has absolutely nothing to say about them?

How do you know the Rookie doesn’t have emotion? Just because he doesn’t say anything doesn’t mean he doesn’t. Even though he literally has no lines in ODST, you can just tell by looking at his posture that he has this sense of loneliness, all while feeling “lost”, and being desperate to find out what happened to and locate his team.

The Rookie, for one, may not have much to say. He is also known as a very quiet guy that keeps to himself, as we often see him asleep.

It was really cool to see a character who doesn’t speak at all, because these kinds of characters are very rare. Aside from Fireteam Crimson, the Rookie is the only playable character who doesn’t speak in-game.

A lot of crazy events happen in G.I. Joe, why doesn’t Snake Eyes speak?

> It is possible that the Rookie, like Lucy-B091, contracted post-traumatic vocal disarticulation as a result of the events in Dirt, which would explain him being described as quiet. Although in the game the Lance Corporal is silent to allow the player to better assume his role, it is not unlikely that he suffered at least some form of it due to the fact his unit at the time, the 26th MEF was nearly wiped out to the last man.