Will Joseph Staten talk about the campaign levels?

With 343 Industries preparing for the Halo Infinite Flights, is it very likely that we will see Joseph Staten talk about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next couple of months? And, is it possible that we could get at least five or six minutes of gameplay footage from the Halo Infinite campaign levels?

Am expecting new campaign gameplay before launch. Otherwise people only have last year’s reveal to inform their purchase :crazy_face:

Joe Staten needs to make an announcement at some point in the next two months when Halo Infinite releases. When flights are announced that’s when the game’s release date needs to get announced. The Halo Infinite 2021 release window sets up for a potential delay and transparency is necessary.

> 2535473509360653;3:
> Joe Staten needs to make an announcement at some point in the next two months when Halo Infinite releases. When flights are announced that’s when the game’s release date needs to get announced. The Halo Infinite 2021 release window sets up for a potential delay and transparency is necessary.

Spencer said 343 is committed to a holiday 2021 launch and they are mostly trying to schedule a release that won’t overlap with other releases. I highly doubt another delay, but I do think 343 should announce the exact release date soon. My guess is flighting will start in July or August and we will get a release date sometime around then

> 2535447175857524;4:
> > 2535473509360653;3:
> > Joe Staten needs to make an announcement at some point in the next two months when Halo Infinite releases. When flights are announced that’s when the game’s release date needs to get announced. The Halo Infinite 2021 release window sets up for a potential delay and transparency is necessary.
>
> Spencer said 343 is committed to a holiday 2021 launch and they are mostly trying to schedule a release that won’t overlap with other releases. I highly doubt another delay, but I do think 343 should announce the exact release date soon. My guess is flighting will start in July or August and we will get a release date sometime around then

Yes that’s important. The game’s release date needs to be announced right around flighting this summer. However, flighting itself needs to be announced soon so we can have idea of when Halo Infinite ultimately releases. My guess would be mid-November.

I asked him, he said no

Well we already saw a section of campaign. If anything they’ll either leave the rest to the inside infinite or our next gameplay will be forge if they are planning it for launch.

> 2533274848663644;7:
> Well we already saw a section of campaign. If anything they’ll either leave the rest to the inside infinite or our next gameplay will be forge if they are planning it for launch.

I did mention this on Halo Waypoint. From what I have seen in the Halo Infinite trailers, it looks like 343 Industries is doing everything they can to not showing too much in the next trailers or gameplay footage. As much as I want to see more footage from the Halo Infinite campaign levels, I don’t want to see the upcoming Halo Infinite create the same mistakes that Warner Bros did with the Batman vs Superman movie especially when it comes to showing too much stuff in the trailer.