Will jackpots remain in Halo: Reach?

I know that the long stretch of Bungie-initiated jackpots leading up to Bungie Day is over, but I’m curious as to whether 343i will be continuing, say, the weekend playlist-specific jackpots at any point…these were a big help, and I’d appreciate any input on the subject

Thanks

Jackpots and credits destroyed Matchmaking. Before people would play the playlist because they like to play it. Now people play a playlist only to get more points and call it “fun”. Remember when Bungie added a Jackpot to Arena? The Pop. went from 1.5k pop to 5k pop just because people wanted more credits. It’s truly sad to see this is happening. I hope Jackpots are removed.

> Jackpots and credits destroyed Matchmaking. Before people would play the playlist because they like to play it. Now people play a playlist only to get more points and call it “fun”. Remember when Bungie added a Jackpot to Arena? The Pop. went from 1.5k pop to 5k pop just because people wanted more credits. It’s truly sad to see this is happening. I hope Jackpots are removed.

i so agree with you dude…

I thought Jackpots were Really Fun~ But I think I’d Prefer them to be in all playlists like the Bungie Day one.

Im not sure about jackpots. On the one hand, I agree that people seem to farm playlists specifically to get the jackpots, however, ive always found that they add another level to the game. Its nice to get a sudden boost in credits and it can make you play gametypes that you normally wouldn’t. Either way, I hope they make them occur more often but be for less credits and accross all gametypes with certain gametypes having bigger jackpots