Will it be similar to the odst multi-player disc

The multiplayer part of the CEA is using halo reach apparently. Does this mean that it will be like the multiplayer disc of odst containing all of the original maps plus the new DLC maps? Or are they just those specific remake maps on the disc?

From what I’ve heard, it’s just the remake maps on the disc. Noble and Defiant won’t be there. I already have them, but that sucks for a bunch of other people.

> From what I’ve heard, it’s just the remake maps on the disc. Noble and Defiant won’t be there. I already have them, but that sucks for a bunch of other people.

Not really; Anniversary isn’t meant to be a catch-all as far as Reach maps go. They get what’s described. Besides, Noble and Defiant have been available for months now. It would be nice to see them on-disc, but understandable that they’re not too (especially considering it’s all one disc).

OP: This is their setup. It’s a one-disc game. The disc will have the Combat Evolved campaign and Multiplayer on the main menu. It’s probably going to deceive a few people, because the multiplayer option will lead you to a pseudo-Reach matchmaking, in which you’ll get to play “Classic” gametypes on the six competitive maps. The game will also come with a download token so that you can just boot up the maps in Reach if you feel the need.

Well it hurts MLG for sure (not that anyone here cares). It’s not finanically feasible for them to download the appropriate maps to each and every console, so maps like Anchor 9 and any Tempest maps will likely never see the light of day in that playlist. Depending on how Microsoft goes about this, they might make it so the CEA maps are only accessible by download token, rendering them unusable for the circuit.