Will I still get the pre order bonus skull if I go to a midnight release?

I really hate pre order bonuses because I like going to mid night releases. will I still get the grunt funeral skull if I don’t pre order it? I mean I don’t want to have to wait til the next day to play. I want to go get it at midnight with my friends and play the campaign all night.

Good Question, I think it depends on your store. Go ask them :slight_smile:

Similar Question: If i do Campaign Over Xbox Live with my Best Bud who doesn’t have the Pre-Order Bonus Skull will it still work for him if i activate it for Campaign?

> Good Question, I think it depends on your store. Go ask them :slight_smile:
>
> Similar Question: If i do Campaign Over Xbox Live with my Best Bud who doesn’t have the Pre-Order Bonus Skull will it still work for him if i activate it for Campaign?

To answer your question, yes, it will be a DLC most likely just to show for you, similar to the Honour Guard Wraith in Halo Wars which was eventually made to show to everyone in Matchmaking.

and also, does the preorder skull only work for pre order editions, or will you just have to unlock it. It seems odd to have a skull as a pre order bonus.

Pre-Order Skull… I think that means Only For Pre-Order.
If you could find it in-game, well then it will have no value…

Pretty sure pre-order bonus.

I don’t understand how would pre-ordering the game not allow you to go and get the game at a Midnight release? I pre-ordered Halo:Reach and I went to the Midnight release and got all my Pre-order stuff just fine. I am confused. 0_o?

I don’t understand how going at midnight would cause you to not get the bonus

I don’t think he has pre-ordered the game.

why dont you preorder it then get it at the midnight release?

why the -Yoink- would I buy it twice?

> why dont you preorder it then get it at the midnight release?

Yeah, like that. Problem solved.

> why the Yoink! would I buy it twice?

Do you understand what pre-ordering is? It is when you put down 5$ in advance and they hold a copy of the game for you.

> > why the Yoink! would I buy it twice?
>
> Do you understand what pre-ordering is? It is when you put down 5$ in advance and they hold a copy of the game for you.

yeah I know what you mean, when I think of preorder i think of buying from the internet because I always use amazon. Sorry, yeah I guess I will just do that.

> > why the Yoink! would I buy it twice?
>
> Do you understand what pre-ordering is? It is when you put down 5$ in advance and they hold a copy of the game for you.

$5 being the minimum. I always pay in full just to get it over with. If you preorder and pay in full, all you have to do is walk in and either tell them your name or phone number (can’t recall which, I usually don’t preorder) and they give you the game and you can leave. If you pay $5, you have to pay the rest when you get there, but thats the only difference. Also, the only time I preordered a game with preorder bonuses, they printed a receipt with a code that you had to put in to get it. Not sure if this is the norm or not.