Will I be worse if I change my sensitivity?

This is killing me. I’ve always played on the default sensitivity since the launch of Halo 5, I mean, 3 sens and 3 aim acc. I think my aim is pretty okay right now and i’m trying to improve it, but I feel I could play better (there is always improvement in everything) and I dont know if I should change it to 4.
I feel that I could get worse with a change of settings
A friend of mine, who is very good (Champion in ffa) told me to put it on 5. But I feel like I will miss many shots with it.
I would like to read cases like mine one
Thank you guys

Im fine with 4.

I started at 5, and backed it down until I became comfortable. I think it is at 2.

It never hurts to try it, so long as you realize there will be an adjustment period. There is nothing wrong with 3/3 though.

Just increase it bit by bit. Once y l u get used to the one you set it to then up it a bit more.

I increased bit by bit to 7. but lower it to 5 to drive warthogs

It may not make you worse but there will be a time to readjust to that sensitivity.

You might feel like you do worst at first but once you get used it, you might like the change. When I change mine, I usually only change the horizontal sensitivity. I feel like everything else is fast enough.

Neither being faster nor slower is considered to be better. Each has their own advantages and disadvantages. Just do was is most comfortable for you.

Mine is 9 or 10

> 2533274885566464;1:
> This is killing me. I’ve always played on the default sensitivity since the launch of Halo 5, I mean, 3 sens and 3 aim acc. I think my aim is pretty okay right now and i’m trying to improve it, but I feel I could play better (there is always improvement in everything) and I dont know if I should change it to 4.
> I feel that I could get worse with a change of settings
> A friend of mine, who is very good (Champion in ffa) told me to put it on 5. But I feel like I will miss many shots with it.
> I would like to read cases like mine one
> Thank you guys

It changes depending on the player, try different sensitivities, if after a while you havent settled in you can tell if you should go up or down, if you with an automatic weapon sway over the player not hitting them directly crank it down, the opposite and put it up. It will depend on you, i personally play on medium which i believe is 5 and that is plenty enough to turn around and kill people

Will you be worse??- for a while yes…
Will you get better eventually??- again yes

Changing your sensitivity could really help and raising, if you could get used to it, could improve your game a lot…
I went from 3 sens, 3 acc to 4 sens, 5 acc to 10 sens, 5 acc…
It was a massive change and took about a month to kind of get used to…
I bumped it back down to 6 tho XD because i wanted a better shot ( still 5 acc )

So it depends if you plan on dedicating on changing for while, being bad for a bit to improve in the the future lol

If you had just started the game, I would have said yes, go for it. But because you are used to your sensitivity now, it will be a lot harder to do it now than it would have been when you started playing, and it will take longer. A higher sensitivity is good if you like to get up close and personal. If you are someone who likes to stay back and pick your shots, like me, you would be better at a lower sensitivity.

P.S I am at 4 on both sensitivity and acceleration.

I personally used to use the low numbers in all FPS games. But after awhile I adapted and eventually turned my sensitivity either to MAX or close to MAX.
It just depends on the gameplay, gametype, strategy, and a few other aspects.
For example: Me, Sniper, I need a low sensitivity. Me, shotguns or other quick-movement weaponry = high sensitivity.
It’s all about adapting in my opinion.

> 2533274885566464;1:
> This is killing me. I’ve always played on the default sensitivity since the launch of Halo 5, I mean, 3 sens and 3 aim acc. I think my aim is pretty okay right now and i’m trying to improve it, but I feel I could play better (there is always improvement in everything) and I dont know if I should change it to 4.
> I feel that I could get worse with a change of settings
> A friend of mine, who is very good (Champion in ffa) told me to put it on 5. But I feel like I will miss many shots with it.
> I would like to read cases like mine one
> Thank you guys

Believe me don’t you touch that thing ever.
Here is why, there is something called muscle memory. Your thumbs learn who much to move so you can constantly maintain your aim over your target, so you can with your reflexes rather than your attention. You get better by practice only… sensitivity is only a concern when you change your play style. Suppose you are a sniper who camps at the back of map, so you would want your sensitivity below or equal to 3. If you are a move fast shoot fast, CQC player you want it to be high, 7 to 10 if you are a mix of both 3 to 6 is your thing…
Let me give an example of a player from halo 3 who was one of the first few peoples to reach the highest rank if the game. He played at 2 sensitivity and he is very good at the game. He said " i play on 2 because it helps me aim" so never change your sensitivity unless you want to change your play style. Hope this helps. Cheers😂

itll take a wile to get used to any new sensitivity. its really one of those things that only matters on what you like the feel of most. id only change mine if i felt like the reson i was loosing fights is because i couldnt keep my reticle on people

> 2535473640312220;15:
> > 2533274885566464;1:
> > This is killing me. I’ve always played on the default sensitivity since the launch of Halo 5, I mean, 3 sens and 3 aim acc. I think my aim is pretty okay right now and i’m trying to improve it, but I feel I could play better (there is always improvement in everything) and I dont know if I should change it to 4.
> > I feel that I could get worse with a change of settings
> > A friend of mine, who is very good (Champion in ffa) told me to put it on 5. But I feel like I will miss many shots with it.
> > I would like to read cases like mine one
> > Thank you guys
>
>
> Believe me don’t you touch that thing ever.
> Here is why, there is something called muscle memory. Your thumbs learn who much to move so you can constantly maintain your aim over your target, so you can with your reflexes rather than your attention. You get better by practice only… sensitivity is only a concern when you change your play style. Suppose you are a sniper who camps at the back of map, so you would want your sensitivity below or equal to 3. If you are a move fast shoot fast, CQC player you want it to be high, 7 to 10 if you are a mix of both 3 to 6 is your thing…
> Let me give an example of a player from halo 3 who was one of the first few peoples to reach the highest rank if the game. He played at 2 sensitivity and he is very good at the game. He said " i play on 2 because it helps me aim" so never change your sensitivity unless you want to change your play style. Hope this helps. Cheers😂

This is more or less accurate. The only real reason you want to decrease your sense is to increase your accuracy if you are having problems, inversely the only reason you would want to increase your sens is to track fast moving players better. If an enemy is just outside motion tracker range and you cannot keep up with a thruster push, you may want to increase the sens a little. Any higher than that is unnecessary unless you are playing FFA, where you may need to turn around quickly to counter-engage.

In previous titles, I would play on 10 sensitivity with no problem. In Halo 5, however, I’ve had to go down to a 6. I couldn’t adapt to Halo 5’s 10 sensitivity. I’ve also tweaked my deadzones to 0%, look acceleration to 5, and slightly increased my vertical sensitivity by .5%. Thanks to these changes, I can now comfortably play.

I have decreased mine to where it is slower than I like. I scope out to make bigger adjustments if needed. Then scope in to make finer adjustments, because it is slower. If in a pinch I just shoot from the hip.

I would like to suggest changing your aim acceleration to 2.