Will I be able to use theatre w/ friends?

one of my main gripes with halo:reach was that i had to manually recommend film clips to friends for them to even see anything. In halo 3 I cant recall how many times a few friends of mine and i would just sit down and watch funny or interesting clips inbetween bouts of matchmaking.

i have’nt kept up with the interviews or podcasts so i dont know if it’t already been discussed. anyone have any information on this?

Nothing has been released yet.

It’s currently unknown.

No one knows about this yet.

But hopefully, i don’t like signing out just to watch a film. (split-screen), or leaving the my friends lobby just to view his game.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

[REDACTED BY MONITOR]

>

-_-

Sweet monitor, sweet monitor, send your edit unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

> .

> <mark>leaked</mark>

you there’s a problem with your post if this word is in it

> Sweet monitor, sweet monitor, send your lock unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

icwutudidthar

> Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

Really dude? Come on.

> > Sweet monitor, sweet monitor, send your lock unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
>
> icwutudidthar
>
> OT: We don’t know yet, but I’m guessing we won’t since we couldn’t do it in Reach either.

Yeah, it’s a tradition now, I do it every time something needs locked/edited/redacted. I literally copied it today and have it so I can just paste it.

> > > Sweet monitor, sweet monitor, send your lock unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
> >
> > icwutudidthar
> >
> > OT: We don’t know yet, but I’m guessing we won’t since we couldn’t do it in Reach either.
>
> Yeah, it’s a tradition now, I do it every time something needs locked/edited/redacted. I literally copied it today and have it so I can just paste it.

Too bad Skyrim is a shadow of what TES had become. Bethesda needs to redo Daggerfall.

i just came back and see that things are censored… really? why? is it really a spoiler whether or not ill be able to watch film clips with my friends?

> i just came back and see that things are censored… really? why? is it really a spoiler whether or not ill be able to watch film clips with my friends?

See my response:

> Nothing has been released yet.

> > i just came back and see that things are censored… really? why? is it really a spoiler whether or not ill be able to watch film clips with my friends?
>
> See my response:
>
>
>
> > Nothing has been released yet.

so that means the censored responses had nothing to do with my question?

> Sweet monitor, sweet monitor, send your edit unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

Another child has prayed to their mother…

> > > > Sweet monitor, sweet monitor, send your lock unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
> > >
> > > icwutudidthar
> > >
> > > OT: We don’t know yet, but I’m guessing we won’t since we couldn’t do it in Reach either.
> >
> > Yeah, it’s a tradition now, I do it every time something needs locked/edited/redacted. I literally copied it today and have it so I can just paste it.
>
> Too bad Skyrim is a shadow of what TES had become. Bethesda needs to redo Daggerfall.

Skyrim was good but it lacked the replay value that the other TES games had. I still haven’t tried Dawnguard

OT: I hope that it can be viewed in parties but not splitscreen, it’s just ridiculously annoying to watch theatre in splitscreen.

> > > i just came back and see that things are censored… really? why? is it really a spoiler whether or not ill be able to watch film clips with my friends?
> >
> > See my response:
> >
> >
> >
> > > Nothing has been released yet.
>
> so that means the censored responses had nothing to do with my question?

Basically what they wrote was not from an official source and is considered a leak. Real or not, leaks are edited.

> > Sweet monitor, sweet monitor, send your edit unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
>
> Another child has prayed to their mother…

Does that make you the dread father?

> OT: I hope that it can be viewed in parties but not splitscreen, it’s just ridiculously annoying to watch theatre in splitscreen.

lol i wasnt talking about splitscreen, i admit that’d be annoying. its annoying enough playing multiplayer in split-screen due to the lack of detail!

but disregarding that, i’ve already been informed of the answer to the question in the subject title. all i can say is that i’m rather disappointed. ugh