Will Haunted become something like Recon?

I hope it becomes like recon but then again it’ll probably involve some ridiculously challenging goal to accomplish like the VidMasters. thoughts?

You just have to reach Inheritor, and buy all the helmets/100% Armory. (I forget the exact conditions)

IDK, If so, than it will become over-used, and forgotten.

> You just have to reach Inheritor, and buy all the helmets/100% Armory. (I forget the exact conditions)

^this

> I hope it becomes like recon but then again it’ll probably involve some ridiculously challenging goal to accomplish like the VidMasters. thoughts?

It’s already available to everyone. All you have to do is buy all the helmets and attachments and reach Inheritor rank.

Just takes time and dedication.

> I hope it becomes like recon but then again it’ll probably involve some ridiculously challenging goal to accomplish like the VidMasters. thoughts?

boost firefight = ‘earn’ haunted.

SO WORTH IT. 99% FIREFIGHT FROM HERE ON OUT.

Being an inheritor, its not like you have a choice to buy it or not.

It seems that once you hit that rank, you automatically get it, even though they call it “1 cR”.

I’ve never used it mainly because every other inheritor I seem to run into has it.

I ain’t gonna wear it even when I get it. I’ve always just worn default stuff, or security in Reach that one looks alright, default is my style though…although I will tweak colors every now and then

I valued Recon because it wasn’t neccesarily an endurance test (lol @ endure cheevo) but it was rather a challenge test with some of the vidmasters.

Basically Recon meant you achieved something. Haunted just means that you play alot of Reach.

Plus I don’t really think Haunted looks that good. it looks pretty cool with legendary flames though.

My answer: I Hope not…
Im a Inheritor, as it may be Rare, and friend request’s and Hate mail are spammed in front of you. This would be a let down if this happened that if anyone reached inheritor then Haunted was easy to get like the Vidmasters like Recon, there would be no point of getting to inheritor if you put the time to get it. :confused: