Will halo wars 2 be good with 343

343 and creative games are making halo wars 2 do you think they will make it as good as the last one.

Believe the studio name is actually Creative Assembly. I believe they will be doing the primary development, with 343 helping with lore and oversight. Creative Assembly has a long history with RTS games, especially with the Total War series. I’ve never actually played any of the Total War games, but looking on Metacritic, they have been pretty universally well-reviewed. So yes, I’d say Halo Wars 2 is in good hands

> 2533274858850895;1:
> 343 and creative games are making halo wars 2 do you think they will make it as good as the last one.

> 2533274805735109;2:
> Believe the studio name is actually Creative Assembly. I believe they will be doing the primary development, with 343 helping with lore and oversight. Creative Assembly has a long history with RTS games, especially with the Total War series. I’ve never actually played any of the Total War games, but looking on Metacritic, they have been pretty universally well-reviewed. So yes, I’d say Halo Wars 2 is in good hands

You posted in the wrong forum section.

I think they will as creative assembly will have the full support of 343. Unlike bungie gave the team who made halo wars.

343 took over Halo, starting with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. They will probably have some interesting ideas for the game.

> 2535452269660473;5:
> 343 took over Halo, starting with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. They will probably have some interesting ideas for the game.

They aren’t even making it, I mean, 22% of the 343 might be, but Bungie didn’t lay a finger on the original Halo Wars.

> 2535452269660473;5:
> 343 took over Halo, starting with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. They will probably have some interesting ideas for the game.

They also did some work on Reach DLC, Defiant map mack from what I remember :slight_smile: