Will Halo: CE Anniversary give you access to all the maps made for Reach?

Like how ODST gave you access to every Halo 3 map.

Nope, just the 7 anniversary maps.

> Like how ODST gave you access to every Halo 3 map.

Only the 7 maps I believe.

Nope, only the 7 maps in the “Anniversary” map pack.

> Like how ODST gave you access to every Halo 3 map.

you will only have access to the 7 new maps from the CEA disc. However, when you buy the disc, it comes with a voucher to download the new maps to your hard drive so you can play them all from the Reach disc.

I wish they included at least the original ones from reach.

> > Like how ODST gave you access to every Halo 3 map.
>
> you will only have access to the 7 new maps from the CEA disc. However, when you buy the disc, it comes with a voucher to download the new maps to your hard drive so you can play them all from the Reach disc.

Im pretty sure they said you install them form the anniversary disk.

> > > Like how ODST gave you access to every Halo 3 map.
> >
> > you will only have access to the 7 new maps from the CEA disc. However, when you buy the disc, it comes with a voucher to download the new maps to your hard drive so you can play them all from the Reach disc.
>
> Im pretty sure they said you install them form the anniversary disk.

Source? An article from Joystiq says the game will have a voucher to download the maps.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/07/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-preview-combat-revolved/

> > > > Like how ODST gave you access to every Halo 3 map.
> > >
> > > you will only have access to the 7 new maps from the CEA disc. However, when you buy the disc, it comes with a voucher to download the new maps to your hard drive so you can play them all from the Reach disc.
> >
> > Im pretty sure they said you install them form the anniversary disk.
>
> Source? An article from Joystiq says the game will have a voucher to download the maps.
>
> http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/07/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-preview-combat-revolved/

Whether you download them or install them directly from the HCEA disc doesn’t really matter, I think. In both cases you end up with the maps being on your HDD and having access to them from within Reach and not just HCEA. Personally, however, I preferred if I could install them from the disc because it’s faster than downloading them.