Will Halo 6 Be on The Xbox One and Xbox Scorpio

What do you guys think?

I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .

Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.

Do you think H6 should be on all 3? Do we even want it on the Xbox one?

I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.

> 2533274868600467;1:
> What do you guys think?
>
> I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .
>
> Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.
>
> Do you think H6 should be on all 3? Do we even want it on the Xbox one?
>
> I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.

You have the answer to your own question.

> 2533274797328974;2:
> > 2533274868600467;1:
> > What do you guys think?
> >
> > I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .
> >
> > Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.
> >
> > Do you think H6 should be on all 3? Do we even want it on the Xbox one?
> >
> > I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.
>
>
> You have the answer to your own question.

That doesn’t mean that literally all games will be there, especially H6. They could choose to make it only available on the Scorpio as a ploy to make people move to it. This is also assuming that H6 doesn’t come out till 2018+, a year+ after Scorpio.

> 2533274868600467;1:
> What do you guys think?
>
> I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .
>
> Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.
>
> Do you think H6 should be on all 3? Do we even want it on the Xbox one?
>
> I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.

See the Xbox Scorpio has a pc upgrade. Game will be available on all 3, playable at 1080@60FPS on the Xbox One and S, but also playable in 4K on the Xbox Scorpio. Pretty much the same way has some pc can run game better than other.

> 2533274872647908;4:
> > 2533274868600467;1:
> >
> > I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .
> >
> > Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.
> >
> >
> > I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.
>
>
> See the Xbox Scorpio has a pc upgrade. Game will be available on all 3, playable at 1080@60FPS on the Xbox One and S, but also playable in 4K on the Xbox Scorpio. Pretty much the same way has some pc can run game better than other.

Not being rude, but do you actually think H6 will run at 1080p at 60fps? It already struggles on H5 on the xbox one. I honestly think the resolution or fps will be downgraded.

> 2533274868600467;3:
> > 2533274797328974;2:
> > > 2533274868600467;1:
> > > What do you guys think?
> > >
> > > I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .
> > >
> > > Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.
> > >
> > > Do you think H6 should be on all 3? Do we even want it on the Xbox one?
> > >
> > > I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.
> >
> >
> > You have the answer to your own question.
>
>
> That doesn’t mean that literally all games will be there, especially H6. They could choose to make it only available on the Scorpio as a ploy to make people move to it. This is also assuming that H6 doesn’t come out till 2018+, a year+ after Scorpio.

They said that all games are going to be playable on every console. Scorpio isn’t a new console, just an Xbox that is designed to beat the PS4 speck wise. Because of this, it will play the same games

> 2533274988394857;6:
> > 2533274868600467;3:
> > > 2533274797328974;2:
> > > > 2533274868600467;1:
> > > > What do you guys think?
> > > >
> > > > I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .
> > > >
> > > > Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.
> > > >
> > > > Do you think H6 should be on all 3? Do we even want it on the Xbox one?
> > > >
> > > > I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.
> > >
> > >
> > > You have the answer to your own question.
> >
> >
> > That doesn’t mean that literally all games will be there, especially H6. They could choose to make it only available on the Scorpio as a ploy to make people move to it. This is also assuming that H6 doesn’t come out till 2018+, a year+ after Scorpio.
>
>
> They said that all games are going to be playable on every console. Scorpio isn’t a new console, just an Xbox that is designed to beat the PS4 speck wise. Because of this, it will play the same games

I’m glad you are so sure of yourself and all of Microsoft’s marketing strategies.

> 2533274868600467;3:
> > 2533274797328974;2:
> > >
> > > I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .
> > >
> > > Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.
> > >
> > >
> > > I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.
> >
> >
> > You have the answer to your own question.
>
>
> That doesn’t mean that literally all games will be there, especially H6. They could choose to make it only available on the Scorpio as a ploy to make people move to it. This is also assuming that H6 doesn’t come out till 2018+, a year+ after Scorpio.

That’s stupid. There is literally no reason to make it only for the Scorpio. That’s like making pc games that can only run at ultra-high settings and nothing lower because they want people to use the best rigs.

Apparently, there will be no Scorpio-exclusive games (except for VR).

> Great thing is with Project Scorpio as part of #XboxOne family all your games will work, no Scorpio exclusives, so no one gets left behind @aarongreenberg

> 2533274868600467;5:
> > 2533274872647908;4:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > See the Xbox Scorpio has a pc upgrade. Game will be available on all 3, playable at 1080@60FPS on the Xbox One and S, but also playable in 4K on the Xbox Scorpio. Pretty much the same way has some pc can run game better than other.
>
>
> Not being rude, but do you actually think H6 will run at 1080p at 60fps? It already struggles on H5 on the xbox one. I honestly think the resolution or fps will be downgraded.

I can’t say, but my H5 is running stable probably somewhere close to 60FPS. I think they have tweak their engine enough to be able to render 1080@60 for Halo 6.

> 2533274868600467;7:
> > 2533274988394857;6:
> > > 2533274868600467;3:
> > > > 2533274797328974;2:
> > > > > 2533274868600467;1:
> > > > > What do you guys think?
> > > > >
> > > > > I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .
> > > > >
> > > > > Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.
> > > > >
> > > > > Do you think H6 should be on all 3? Do we even want it on the Xbox one?
> > > > >
> > > > > I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You have the answer to your own question.
> > >
> > >
> > > That doesn’t mean that literally all games will be there, especially H6. They could choose to make it only available on the Scorpio as a ploy to make people move to it. This is also assuming that H6 doesn’t come out till 2018+, a year+ after Scorpio.
> >
> >
> > They said that all games are going to be playable on every console. Scorpio isn’t a new console, just an Xbox that is designed to beat the PS4 speck wise. Because of this, it will play the same games
>
>
> I’m glad you are so sure of yourself and all of Microsoft’s marketing strategies.

Isn’t it obvious? The Xbox got decked by the ps4 and now it’s being kicked while its down.

I would assume it would be on the Scorpio.

> 2533274988394857;11:
> > 2533274868600467;7:
> > > 2533274988394857;6:
> > > > 2533274868600467;3:
> > > > > 2533274797328974;2:
> > > > > > 2533274868600467;1:
> > > > > > What do you guys think?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I honestly am curious if it will be exclusive or on both, or all 3 (including the Xbox One S) .
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Microsoft said at their E3 Conference that all of the 3 would now be in one family of systems and work both up and down.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Do you think H6 should be on all 3? Do we even want it on the Xbox one?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I kind of don’t want it on the one, because it will have to be downgraded, but I also don’t necessarily want to purchase a Xbox Scorpio.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > You have the answer to your own question.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > That doesn’t mean that literally all games will be there, especially H6. They could choose to make it only available on the Scorpio as a ploy to make people move to it. This is also assuming that H6 doesn’t come out till 2018+, a year+ after Scorpio.
> > >
> > >
> > > They said that all games are going to be playable on every console. Scorpio isn’t a new console, just an Xbox that is designed to beat the PS4 speck wise. Because of this, it will play the same games
> >
> >
> > I’m glad you are so sure of yourself and all of Microsoft’s marketing strategies.
>
>
> Isn’t it obvious? The Xbox got decked by the ps4 and now it’s being kicked while its down.

With a console 50% more powerful then the Neo?

Yes the new hardware will be just like you are running games with better settings on PC. As long as the basic architecture of the operating systems is the same there should be no issue.
It is a good thing consoles are becoming more of a platform and less a single box for the generational lifetime , because now our libraries shouldn’t become obsolete as quickly , if ever ; and we can upgrade to the newest version when we have the funds and not when the life cycle is over

Man i hope not.

> 2533274797328974;2:
> > 2533274868600467;1:
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> You have the answer to your own question.

This^
No game is left behind, according to Phil Spencer

I do want it on xbox one.

I kinda hope it will.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks