Will Halo 6 be better?

Look, some people love H5 and not H4. Myself, I personally dislike H5 compared to H4. Nonetheless, putting aside personal preferences, I think we can all agree H5 has put a split right in the middle of the community with some defending it and enjoying the game and others like me who don’t like it so much.

My question is basically is to determine how much confidence we have in 343 to deliver he next project.

I’m very saddened by the campaign and still bitter to this day about MCC. Do you think 343 have what it takes to nail both the story and multilayer? (That’s what I would consider to be better than H5).

Honestly 343 do some great things but sometimes I gotta say they make some huuuuuuuge mistakes (in my opinion).

So what do you guys think?

“They going to make it anyway lol so does it matter” - Random cynic

Looking at the differences between H5 and H4… it probably won’t be better. 343 seems to have a tendency for getting stuff right and wrong in equal measure, so I bet that’s what’ll happen with H6.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Looking at the differences between H5 and H4… it probably won’t be better. 343 seems to have a tendency for getting stuff right and wrong in equal measure, so I bet that’s what’ll happen with H6.

I’d have to agree. I said to my friend the other day “the best Halo 343 could make is H5’s multilayer, H4s Story, Reachs credit system and lastly H3s art style”

I feel instead of making everything “new” copied and pasted from other fast paced fps improve in the things that were already great about Halo.

> 2535462333594080;3:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > Looking at the differences between H5 and H4… it probably won’t be better. 343 seems to have a tendency for getting stuff right and wrong in equal measure, so I bet that’s what’ll happen with H6.
>
>
> I’d have to agree. I said to my friend the other day “the best Halo 343 could make is H5’s multilayer, H4s Story, Reachs credit system and lastly H3s art style”
>
> I feel instead of making everything “new” copied and pasted from other fast paced fps improve in the things that were already great about Halo.

For me, it wouldn’t even need Halo 3’s art style. I’d be satisfied with H4’s campaign, H5’s gameplay, and Reach’s unlock system.

I think that 343 still has alot to offer halo and has yet to show what they can really do. I trust them to make a decent halo game, just not one that will blow the socks off the old Trilogy fans.

Many say 343 has alot of experience and background in game development, but still, bungie had far more going into halo 2 and beyond. So what i think im trying to say, is lay off 343 for messing up so far. I think 343 just needs to endure the trials that bungie had too. Overall i have alot of hope in halo 6 and where 343 is taking us.

> 2535462333594080;1:
> Look, some people love H5 and not H4. Myself, I personally dislike H5 compared to H4. Nonetheless, putting aside personal preferences, I think we can all agree H5 has put a split right in the middle of the community with some defending it and enjoying the game and others like me who don’t like it so much.
>
> My question is basically is to determine how much confidence we have in 343 to deliver he next project.
>
> I’m very saddened by the campaign and still bitter to this day about MCC. Do you think 343 have what it takes to nail both the story and multilayer? (That’s what I would consider to be better than H5).
>
> Honestly 343 do some great things but sometimes I gotta say they make some huuuuuuuge mistakes (in my opinion).
>
> So what do you guys think?
>
>
>
> “They going to make it anyway lol so does it matter” - Random cynic

Halo 4 had the better campaign and mp maps

All we can do is hope. Hopefully they get some help in the writing department. Get rid of “team” based campaign missions and more Chief of course. Also they need more multiplayer playlist at launch.

From what I’ve seen it is a free for all. We have no idea what we are getting, but I hope that 343 decides to finish the trilogy on a high note.

Halo 5 is a good game, Just hope to see 343i step it up and make Halo 6 Campaign actually like Halo.

I will be hyped for halo 6, then complain saying Halo 5 is better, just like I did with Halo 4, 3, and 2… I just thought I’d admit the truth many of us do :confused: