WIll Halo 5 make use of Global Battle?

No not the global championship, but deleted/debated content (@ 1:13) from Halo: Reach. [Corrected]

Will 343 use the power of the Xbox One to include and fully expand on what Global Battle was meant to be? Even though we don’t see much it certainly looks interesting.

Would be pretty sweet if Global Battle was an ever persistent PvE type gamemode, where players can jump in and jump out.

This would be AMAZING especially if it was also PVP. man i hope they do this.

> Would be pretty sweet if Global Battle was an ever persistent PvE type gamemode, where players can jump in and jump out.

So FFF? Forever Fire Fight?

That would be awesome! Especially if it involved multiple factions, such as Insurgents/ONI, covenant, Prometheans and Flood/Precursors. Especially Flood. I’m in!

Seriously, they should take full advantage of the new hardware they have, and it’s these kinds of features that would make the X1 shine.

This is the best idea ever.

I just thought that they’d refine Invasion, but this…this is something else.

And I completely forgot about it too. Global Battle.

Maybe call it Global Invasion, make use of the Xbox One’s advanced hardware and the dedicated servers, and allow both players and bots in, it would be great.

Oh! And make it so the offensive team starts from orbit. Make them have the choice of riding in on the main ship or carrier, drop in drop pods from orbit, drop in Scarabs from orbit, or fly downing ships.

It’d be amazing.

Just saying that isn’t from Halo 3, it’s a very early Reach build

> This would be AMAZING especially if it was also PVP. man i hope they do this.

Eh I think if you introduce PvP, people may just join to farm kills off the people fighting PvE

All of the stuff in that video was done in to test ideas for Halo Reach, which did include Global battles.

EVERYHTING in that video is what Halo 5 needs, to revolutionize the gaming industry…AGAIN!!! I mean seriously my expectations for Halo just sky rocketed, and reminded me how much innovation Halo has! Halo is far from dead!