Will Halo 4 support 3D?

The tittle say it all… do you guys know if halo 4 is gonna be playable on 3D TV screen?

mmm CE did…but i think 3D is dead

> The tittle say it all… do you guys know if halo 4 is gonna be playable on 3D TV screen?

3D will not support Halo 4.

Probably not.

I hate 3D. Hurts my eyes. Worst Idea ever made.

I dont dont think so. 3D is dying untill it can be improved. Lets say 3D without the glasses.

Yeah Ill buy that.

> mmm CE did…but i think 3D is dead

3D is dead…lmao, far from it.

Imagine how amazing 3D will be in a few years? It’s a bit ridiculous to claim an entire industry is dead (and implying that it will never return = dead).

Halo CE in 3D was amazing, and quite frankly, is a glimpse to the future and what will come with gaming.

I don’t understand why people knock 3D so much. It’s literally the next major upgrade consoles will have. So many TVs have 3D standard now.

Buy a 3D tv that can convert 2D to 3D thats what I’ve done and I never went back to 2D. Plus it means that I can play ALL my games in 3D, including halo 4.

> > mmm CE did…but i think 3D is dead
>
> 3D is dead…lmao, far from it.
>
> Imagine how amazing 3D will be in a few years? It’s a bit ridiculous to claim an entire industry is dead (and implying that it will never return = dead).
>
> Halo CE in 3D was amazing, and quite frankly, is a glimpse to the future and what will come with gaming.
>
> I don’t understand why people knock 3D so much. It’s literally the next major upgrade consoles will have. So many TVs have 3D standard now.

sorry i got you buthurt …maybe dead was not the right word…im going from 3D in games (look at sony and its 3D tvs and games)it not that awesome right now and the people are not paying for it

> > > mmm CE did…but i think 3D is dead
> >
> > 3D is dead…lmao, far from it.
> >
> > Imagine how amazing 3D will be in a few years? It’s a bit ridiculous to claim an entire industry is dead (and implying that it will never return = dead).
> >
> > Halo CE in 3D was amazing, and quite frankly, is a glimpse to the future and what will come with gaming.
> >
> > I don’t understand why people knock 3D so much. It’s literally the next major upgrade consoles will have. So many TVs have 3D standard now.
>
> sorry i got you buthurt …maybe dead was not the right word…im going from 3D in games (look at sony and its 3D tvs and games)it not that awesome right now and the people are not paying for it

No one here is “buthurt”, in fact you’re the only person here who is defending a very poor and illogical argument. You’ve demonstrated your maturity with that nice comment.

You’re right though, people aren’t paying for 3D. But, as my original post stated, it’s quickly becoming a standard.

> > > > mmm CE did…but i think 3D is dead
> > >
> > > 3D is dead…lmao, far from it.
> > >
> > > Imagine how amazing 3D will be in a few years? It’s a bit ridiculous to claim an entire industry is dead (and implying that it will never return = dead).
> > >
> > > Halo CE in 3D was amazing, and quite frankly, is a glimpse to the future and what will come with gaming.
> > >
> > > I don’t understand why people knock 3D so much. It’s literally the next major upgrade consoles will have. So many TVs have 3D standard now.
> >
> > sorry i got you buthurt …maybe dead was not the right word…im going from 3D in games (look at sony and its 3D tvs and games)it not that awesome right now and the people are not paying for it
>
> No one here is “buthurt”, in fact you’re the only person here who is defending a very poor and illogical argument. You’ve demonstrated your maturity with that nice comment.
>
> You’re right though, people aren’t paying for 3D. But, as my original post stated, it’s quickly becoming a standard.

i find this 3d stuff very funny, firstly 3d isn’t even new technology, its been around for at least 10 years and available in some cinemas over those years, its only recently seen mainstream use because the companies haven’t found any more ways to actually improve the quality you get from your TV, they hit a brick wall so the threw in 3D and priced up the TVs.

3D also has some bad effects on health, some people experience constant head aches, nausea and such, if it does become standard then a lot of people won’t be able to watch TV anymore because it makes them feel phsyicaly ill, not that this is a bad thing because there is to much brain washing going on through subliminal messaging but it isn’t fare nor healthy.

the 3D glasses you are forced to wear also pose a problem for people who rely on glasses to be able to see, this can make it extremely awkward to wear the 3d glasses or not even possible at all, you can try and say to use contacts but some people also find contacts very irritating on the eyes and an extreme nuisance to put on and off every day.

if they can find away to actually address the problems with 3D then it could become standard otherwise it is pretty much dead.

> mmm CE did…but i think 3D is dead

No, I think it’s just getting started.

OT: Halo 4 WILL NOT support 3D or Kinect.

> Buy a 3D tv that can convert 2D to 3D thats what I’ve done and I never went back to 2D. Plus it means that I can play ALL my games in 3D, including halo 4.

Enjoy your depth of field and having everything look like cardboard cutouts.

It would be cool if it did but 3D isn’t mainstream just yet.

I certainly thought it would, I mean 343’s first game “Halo: CEA” did, and did a pretty good job compared to other Xbox Games. (PS3 3D is where it’s at right now). I really thought it was going to when I saw the UNSC emblem spinning while a game was loading during the E3 demos. That looked totally “3D Gimmicky” to me.

But unfortunately Halo 4 will not support 3D nor Kinect.

The truth is that 3D isn’t dead, it has just gone into a hibernation of sorts. For the time being, expect 3D technology to be pushed to the background for the next year or two. But don’t you worry–3D is coming back, and when it does, it will be with a vengeance.