will halo 4 have the same feel as halo 3, halo 2....?

If you know what i mean…
I remember when halo 3 came out, it just had that certain feel of being an amazing game and being halo. Reach didnt feel like “halo” at all and im wondering if this game will bring back that halo feel.

Sorry for my bad english, im a senior in high school.

Nope, it’s gonna feel like some -Yoink- sci-fi game. 343 has no idea what franchise they’re messing with.

I would definitely like a Halo 2 mixed with a Halo 3 feel mixed with a Halo 4 feel. Implement new ideas and mix them with old ideas. Halo 3 was a little bit too safe and Halo Reach was a little bit too overboard. Try to find the perfect balance between the games

sadface :frowning:

> Nope, it’s gonna feel like some Yoink! sci-fi game. 343 has no idea what franchise they’re messing with.

There is no reason to automatically make an assumption along those lines. 343 has done a good job with Halo as of thus far. The maps were good, Halo CEA was a great remake, and the TU settings are tons better than Vanilla.

> > Nope, it’s gonna feel like some Yoink! sci-fi game. 343 has no idea what franchise they’re messing with.
>
> There is no reason to automatically make an assumption along those lines. 343 has done a good job with Halo as of thus far. The maps were good, Halo CEA was a great remake, and the TU settings are tons better than Vanilla.

and yet everyone hates them for it. just goes to show, you try to resuscitate someone and they sew you for breaking a rib.

trust 343i, halo is their pay-check for the next 10 years, they aren’t going to F it up on purpose.

> Nope, it’s gonna feel like some Yoink! sci-fi game. 343 has no idea what franchise they’re messing with.

Nope, it’s going to sound like a complainer who does nothing but -Yoink- about any game franchise tat changes. KaoticKaimen has no idea what developers he’s messing with.

Don’t go there.

I wasn’t comfortable with Halo: Reach… Infact, I still play Halo 3 over Reach… But I digress.

I think 343 needs at least a chance to make an impression upon us. I’ve been there since CE. I’ve queued up for H2 on launch night, then H3, then ODST, and even queued for the Reach console and bundle (which disappointed immensely). I think Bungie have had their run, and it’s time to give 343 their chance to shine. Judge them once the game is released, not before.