Will Halo 4 have space battles?

I really liked the Long Night of Solace campaign mission in Halo Reach where we were able to drive a Saber in space.I hope that Halo 4 will have a similar mission.Will you want it back in Halo 4?

I’m not a fan of space battles. I think the Chief will be on requiem for most of the campaign anyways.

It was cool in Reach cause you were a spartan III and it just felt different… but chief being in a fighter spaceship? idk sounds wierd to me for some reason, especially with his new hefty design

and why not in the multiplayer.
Will be great.

> I’m not a fan of space battles. I think the Chief will be on requiem for most of the campaign anyways.

Who knows maybe in the end Chief will need to escape requiem in an epic space battle

> and why not in the multiplayer.
> Will be great.

I dont see that happening since Halo has always been an FPS

> > and why not in the multiplayer.
> > Will be great.
>
> I dont see that happening since Halo has always been an FPS

It would be very limited on this generation of consoles.

Yes.
I don’t see it happening with Chief in the Campaign but It would be great to see in some Spartan Ops missions.

> It would be very limited on this generation of consoles.

I disagree. If anyone has played the Star Wars Battlefront series, the space battles were actually really good. Those games were on the original Xbox console too. I don’t see why space battles couldn’t work for Halo 4. It’s not like they would have to be over the top or anything.

> > It would be very limited on this generation of consoles.
>
> I disagree. If anyone has played the Star Wars Battlefront series, the space battles were actually really good. Those games were on the original Xbox console too. I don’t see why space battles couldn’t work for Halo 4. It’s not like they would have to be over the top or anything.

One point for you, it was indeed a very good game that was a lot of things.

Halo 4 should expand its horizons to prosper.

I don’t know about campaign, but maybe in spartan ops it would be nice.

I loved it in Reach and I’d love it even more in Halo 4. Space battles are awesome.

ask for it in Spartan Ops! You can have anything/everything in that, so ask for Space Combat in Spartan Ops!

but yes, that’d be nice.

I had enough of sections. Vehicle sections, aerial vehicle sections, etc.

They’re short and overrated or long and overrated. I liked CE for mixing things up.

Will Halo 4 have space battles?

Oh god I hope not -_-’

Hopefully! I really liked the space battle in Reach!

I am sure that we will see some awesome Forge maps and gametypes could do this, especially with the low gravity zones. Hopefully 343 recognizes the demand for these and (if the maps are made) will implement them into matchmaking.

>
> I disagree. If anyone has played the Star Wars Battlefront series, the space battles were actually really good. Those games were on the original Xbox console too. I don’t see why space battles couldn’t work for Halo 4. It’s not like they would have to be over the top or anything.

Yes! Another Halo/SW Battlefront player. Hats off to you friend.

>

I following the same opinion as you.

Halo 4 could happen to do what is SWB, if they are his.

Highly doubtful but I wouldn’t mind a level like the ones weth seen in the past Halo likes the Banshee level in Halo 2 the Hornet Level in Halo 3 and the Falcon level in Halo Reach.