Will Halo 4 have Horde mode?

I’ve yet to see anything that confirms if Hordes in Halo 4 or not?

Spartan Ops…

You mean Firefight? No, but we get Spartan Ops which is basically a mixture between Campaign and Firefight. :smiley:

> You mean Firefight? No, but we get Spartan Ops which is basically a mixture between Campaign and Firefight. :smiley:

Fire fight? isn’t it called horde mode?

> I’ve yet to see anything that confirms if Hordes in Halo 4 or not?

Firefight isn’t returning from Halo 3 ODST/Reach. It’s being replaced by the much superior Spartan OPs. Yes, Firefight is a copy of the Horde Mode introduced in Gears of War 2.

Spartan OPs is a four player co-operative experience (like Firefight) but instead of killing waves of enemies in an single map, you are given a new episode (like a tv series) and each episode contains 5 missions you can play. Think of it as a second Campaign in your Halo 4 experience, only it develops on a weekly basis.

Spartan Ops will have it’s own story that progresses each week with CG cutscenes and new episodes to go through (with 5 missions each). Not only that, you can replay and set any mission with whatever difficulty you want at any time. Whatever you earn in Spartan OPs, you can use in War Games like armor, weapons, armor mods etc.

You will need to keep your xbox live gold subscription up to date or you will NOT be able to play or download Spartan Ops missions.

> > You mean Firefight? No, but we get Spartan Ops which is basically a mixture between Campaign and Firefight. :smiley:
>
> Fire fight? isn’t it called horde mode?

No, this isnt Gears of War. Have you EVER played Halo?

> > You mean Firefight? No, but we get Spartan Ops which is basically a mixture between Campaign and Firefight. :smiley:
>
> Fire fight? isn’t it called horde mode?

In Halo ODST and Halo Reach it’s called FIRE FIGHT, go check, it says that in the menu.

It is technically a horde mode, yes, but it’s always been called Firefight in Halo. Not gonna be featured in Halo 4, as far as we know. Maybe in a future update.

> > > You mean Firefight? No, but we get Spartan Ops which is basically a mixture between Campaign and Firefight. :smiley:
> >
> > Fire fight? isn’t it called horde mode?
>
> No, this isnt Gears of War. Have you EVER played Halo?

A couple of times at a friends place.

This is the first Halo I’ll own.

Welcome to Halo my friend…you have much to learn still lol

> > I’ve yet to see anything that confirms if Hordes in Halo 4 or not?
>
> Firefight isn’t returning from Halo 3 ODST/Reach. It’s being replaced by the much superior Spartan OPs. Yes, Firefight is a copy of the Horde Mode introduced in Gears of War 2.
>
>
> Spartan OPs is a four player co-operative experience (like Firefight) but instead of killing waves of enemies in an single map, you are given a new episode (like a tv series) and each episode contains 5 missions you can play. Think of it as a second Campaign in your Halo 4 experience, only it develops on a weekly basis.
>
>
> Spartan Ops will have it’s own story that progresses each week with CG cutscenes and new episodes to go through (with 5 missions each). Not only that, you can replay and set any mission with whatever difficulty you want at any time. Whatever you earn in Spartan OPs, you can use in War Games like armor, weapons, armor mods etc.
>
> You will need to keep your xbox live gold subscription up to date or you will NOT be able to play or download Spartan Ops missions.

I understand that Spartan Ops is a weekly episode with 5 missions, but does that mean that we can only play those 5 missions for the week? Say you missed a week for whatever reason. Will you still be able to download/play those missions that you missed or is this something that we have to keep up with every week? Sorry if that’s a dumb question, but this mode looks awesome and I haven’t seen that answered.

> > > > You mean Firefight? No, but we get Spartan Ops which is basically a mixture between Campaign and Firefight. :smiley:
> > >
> > > Fire fight? isn’t it called horde mode?
> >
> > No, this isnt Gears of War. Have you EVER played Halo?
>
> A couple of times at a friends place.
>
> This is the first Halo I’ll own.

Welcome to the fight Spartan.

> > > I’ve yet to see anything that confirms if Hordes in Halo 4 or not?
> >
> > Firefight isn’t returning from Halo 3 ODST/Reach. It’s being replaced by the much superior Spartan OPs. Yes, Firefight is a copy of the Horde Mode introduced in Gears of War 2.
> >
> >
> > Spartan OPs is a four player co-operative experience (like Firefight) but instead of killing waves of enemies in an single map, you are given a new episode (like a tv series) and each episode contains 5 missions you can play. Think of it as a second Campaign in your Halo 4 experience, only it develops on a weekly basis.
> >
> >
> > Spartan Ops will have it’s own story that progresses each week with CG cutscenes and new episodes to go through (with 5 missions each). Not only that, you can replay and set any mission with whatever difficulty you want at any time. Whatever you earn in Spartan OPs, you can use in War Games like armor, weapons, armor mods etc.
> >
> > You will need to keep your xbox live gold subscription up to date or you will NOT be able to play or download Spartan Ops missions.
>
> I understand that Spartan Ops is a weekly episode with 5 missions, but does that mean that we can only play those 5 missions for the week? Say you missed a week for whatever reason. Will you still be able to download/play those missions that you missed or is this something that we have to keep up with every week? Sorry if that’s a dumb question, but this mode looks awesome and I haven’t seen that answered.

No You Will be able to play the missions as much as you like till your cd breaks even if u missed a week

> > > > You mean Firefight? No, but we get Spartan Ops which is basically a mixture between Campaign and Firefight. :smiley:
> > >
> >
>
>

Welcome aboard the UNSC Infinity, Spartan!

off-topic: i remember you saying that you’d never post questions on these forums ever again?
:stuck_out_tongue:

No. This isn’t Gears of Halo 4, this is Halo 4. Get over it.

> > >
> >
>
>

Welcome to the Halo community, then.

I blame game media websites for bunching all “wave enemy modes” into the same pot and calling them Horde, as if Epic invented it. /rant

> No. This isn’t Gears of Halo 4, this is Halo 4. Get over it.

Chill out man he was just asking.

Basic thing to learn

Don’t -Yoink!- you will die

I can’t think of anymore lol :stuck_out_tongue: some plz addon

I’m afraid you have mistaken this for Gears of War. In Halo, it is called Firefight. And no, it has been replaced with the ever-so-promising Spartan Ops.

> > No. This isn’t Gears of Halo 4, this is Halo 4. Get over it.
>
> Chill out man he was just asking.

I’ll chill out when OP gets common sense.