Will Halo 4 have AA? (anti-aliasing)

Halo: Reach has some of the worst jagged edges of any console game I’ve played. I feel like I’m getting eye cancer. I’d like to know if better AA will be introduced into Halo 4.

I don’t know why you’re asking, since nobody knows. Also, I have not played Reach in awhile, but I don’t remember the game having too bad of a case of the jaggies.

360 isn’t capable of any real noticable AA. Not anywhere near what the PC can do at this point anyway

> Halo: Reach has some of the worst jagged edges of any console game I’ve played. I feel like I’m getting eye cancer. I’d like to know if better AA will be introduced into Halo 4.

You must be a regular PC gamer. Reach does feature anti-aliasing.

> > Halo: Reach has some of the worst jagged edges of any console game I’ve played. I feel like I’m getting eye cancer. I’d like to know if better AA will be introduced into Halo 4.
>
> You must be a regular PC gamer. Reach does feature anti-aliasing.

True, but it just seems like games like GoW and even Fallout have done better jobs. Well I guess no one know for sure though.

Don’t worry it won’t fit in. It’s impossible. AA’s died with Reach so they can’t go in the timeline and would be hugley off canon and many people would be mad. They were never in the other games until Reach. So it wouldn’t make sense to put it in there.

> Don’t worry it won’t fit in. It’s impossible. AA’s died with Reach so they can’t go in the timeline and would be hugley off canon and many people would be mad. They were never in the other games until Reach. So it wouldn’t make sense to put it in there.

I really hope you’re not joking :slight_smile:

> Don’t worry it won’t fit in. It’s impossible. AA’s died with Reach so they can’t go in the timeline and would be hugley off canon and many people would be mad. They were never in the other games until Reach. So it wouldn’t make sense to put it in there.

1. He’s talking about anti-aliasing, not Armor abilities.

2. The reason the armor abilities weren’t in other games is because they were developed for Reach. Canonicity has nothing to do with their lack of appearances in other Halo media.