Will halo 4 have a sountrack of songs by marty?

Or will it have a new composer? (please marty keeps halo alive!)

I believe he decided to stay with Halo and joined up with 343i.

I could be wrong though. Can anybody confirm?

Sorry, Marty works for Bungie not 343. The guy doing the music for H4 did Metal Gear I believe.

Marty stayed with Bungie.

Then who was it that left Bungie for 343i? Urk?

> Then who was it that left Bungie for 343i? Urk?

Simple, Frankie!

> > Then who was it that left Bungie for 343i? Urk?
>
> Simple, Frankie!

I really need to stay up to date…

If it isn’t marty, goodbye to good halo music.

> If it isn’t marty, goodbye to good halo music.

No, Dont be like that, Halo Wars composer wasnt Marty, Yet it was great

I just hope they stick with the Halo theme song, but I think they played a short clip of it at the end of the teaser so I’m not too worried. If they did a variant of the Mjolnir Mix that would automatically make for an awesome game. In fact I hope that they base most of the Halo 4 soundtrack off of Halo 2.

> If it isn’t marty, goodbye to good halo music.

Now don’t think like that,the composer for the Halo Wars music did a pretty epic job of it. We don’t need Marty to do the music,just talented people.

Sotaro Tojima (Metal Gear Solid 4, if I’m correct) has the job at 343 that Marty has at Bungie, so this should be your man.

He will actually be at the Halo 4 panel for HaloFest, so I guess we’ll get a glimpse of his work.

Bye Marty D;

please make the music for H4 EPIC!

Yeah, Marty still works for Bungie. Halo 4 will have a new guy. Halo: CEA will use Marty’s music, but it’s being rerecorded by Skywalker Orchestra.

> > If it isn’t marty, goodbye to good halo music.
>
> No, Dont be like that, Halo Wars composer wasnt Marty, Yet it was great

This. In fact, Halo Wars is one of my favorite Halo Soundtracks.

Yeah, and the awesome Sacred Icon Suite II (used in the Defiant Map Pack trailer) was made for Halo Legends, which im pretty sure 343 produced.