Will Halo 3:ODST be a good compensation?

Okay, many people are straight-up annoyed with the MCC. If 343 decided to add firefight to the remastered Halo 3:ODST, would you consider it a good enough compensation? I mean, would you be pretty happy to play such a fun game again, and forgive 343?

no, unless they fix mcc.

With Firefight? Yes. To me, ODST is not ODST without Firefight.

Would way rather have had Reach with Firefight over ODST. I would like to see them throw another month of Xbox live gold in since they still haven’t fixed the game entirely and they even missed the unicorn patch deadline.

Also I think if he firefight campaign objectives and it will install .

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Would way rather have had Reach with Firefight over ODST. I would like to see them throw another month of Xbox live gold in since they still haven’t fixed the game entirely and they even missed the unicorn patch deadline.

Same here. I preferred the Reach firefight, as you could customize it and créate game modes. Even though, ODST + firefight would be nice.

No it was the most boring campaign imo and I hate Firefight.

Yes, but not for me as I’m not getting it - didn’t get an Xb1 and MCC until Christmas so I was outside the qualifying period.

People are angry on MCC because matchmaking doesn’t work. I don’t think giving them another piece of campaign will change anything.

og firefight is love, i hope they add it.