Will HalfJaw/Shipmaster/SpecOpsCom/Rtas return?

The arbiter will be in Halo 5: G. Because of this I hope we will be seeing Elites (the true and majority of the Elites, wich are the ones on our side). If this happens I hope we get to see Half-Jaw/Shipmaster/SpecialOperationsCommander/RtasVadum return. Half-Jaw/Shipmaster/SpecialOperationsCommander/RtasVadum has a very nice voice and I like it alot. He is also one of the most skilled warriors against the flood, as seen in Half-Jaw/Shipmaster/SpecialOperationsCommander/RtasVadum’s graphic novel. Half-Jaw/Shipmaster/SpecialOperationsCommander/RtasVadum is a mouthful, 343i should give him one name and stick to it if he returns. Anyway I really hope that Half-Jaw/Shipmaster/SpecialOperationsCommander/RtasVadum returns in Halo 5: G. Do you think that Half-Jaw/Shipmaster/SpecialOperationsCommander/RtasVadum will return? Discus!

I hope so, Rtas was the Arbiters best sangheili friend by far. They’ve seen plenty of combat together. Fun fact: Rtas got his jaw sliced by a flood elite in the Halo Graphic Novel.

I hope he does. Rtas was awesome, both in his actions and in his voice.

I want to see him with 2 custom energy swords and his group of samurai sangheli. That’d be rad. It’d be a little less intense when he’s around because we know he’s gonna live through it, but still.

> 2533274882999606;2:
> I hope so, Rtas was the Arbiters best sangheili friend by far. They’ve seen plenty of combat together. Fun fact: Rtas got his jaw sliced by a flood elite in the Halo Graphic Novel.

Funny because at first he was the Arbiters underling (when Arby was supreme comander), then he was the arbiters higer up when the arbiter became the arbiter (spec ops commander). I wonder who out ranks who now.

Also before they became friends I thought they would hate each other “Their lives mater to me, yours does not” “That makes two of us”. Then they became best buds lol.

> 2535421496998089;5:
> > 2533274882999606;2:
> > I hope so, Rtas was the Arbiters best sangheili friend by far. They’ve seen plenty of combat together. Fun fact: Rtas got his jaw sliced by a flood elite in the Halo Graphic Novel.
>
>
> Funny because at first he was the Arbiters underling (when Arby was supreme comander), then he was the arbiters higer up when the arbiter became the arbiter (spec ops commander). I wonder who out ranks who now.
>
> Also before they became friends I thought they would hate each other “Their lives mater to me, yours does not” “That makes two of us”. Then they became best buds lol.

Arbiter’s top dog now. Leader of an entire faction of Sangheili.

There don’t seem to be any hints right now that he’ll be featured heavily in ‘Halo 5’…however, there will be a novel coming out later this year titled ‘Shadow of Intent’ - and seeing as that is the name of his ship, I’d be very surprised if he isn’t a major character in that story.

Hope so, he was awesome

That title tho :stuck_out_tongue: