Will Fred use knives?

We all know Fred is unparalleled when it comes to fighting with knives. I would love to see Fred use a knife or knives in a cinematic and we get to see on screen just how badass he is with those things. Would you want to see Fred use knives in the game?

Would be cool but no, Fred will not be using knives in combat. Unless they show him wielding one in a cutscene which I think is very possible.

Probably only in the cutscenes, but i think it would be cool if he had some unique assassinations though.

I want his assassinations to use knives, and only knives! Knives for days! Also, seeing him straddle a Hunter and stick a knife in its head in a cutscene or in-game would be sick!

I could see his buff being a powerful melee involving a knife instead of the butt of his weapon.

> 2533274840469109;1:
> We all know Fred is unparalleled when it comes to fighting with knives. I would love to see Fred use a knife or knives in a cinematic and we get to see on screen just how badass he is with those things. Would you want to see Fred use knives in the game?

Yes, I think it would be an amazing cinematic.

> 2533274976244936;5:
> I could see his buff being a powerful melee involving a knife instead of the butt of his weapon.

Yas. I hope this is his buff. Just a little more damage so its one body shot and not a head shot maybe? Idk it sounds bad when I say it. Also special cutscenes would be awesome with Fred and his knives.

> > > wat

> 2533274947485161;4:
> I want his assassinations to use knives, and only knives! Knives for days! Also, seeing him straddle a Hunter and stick a knife in its head in a cutscene or in-game would be sick!

I hope not… that ended badly for the last spartan… I don’t want that happening to Fred.

Not sure if they will. It is T for Teen after all so if he does use knives it probably won’t show anything. Same with buck.