Will FOTUS armor be released for everyone?

It’s wishful thinking, but do you think we’ll all eventually get FOTUS? I want to buy it on the internet, but it’s gonna cost loads.

It probably will not be available later. Even if it was it would just turn into another hayabusa where everybody had it so it lost it’s uniqueness.

It’s an exclusive for the console bundle, so I would have to say no.

I hope not. Let it stay exclusive for the people who spend there money on it. Same for Recruit. Pre order bonuses I have no problem with, since your not spending any extra money.

> It’s an exclusive for the console bundle, so I would have to say no.

I would be indefinably pissed if they released to everyone who didnt spend the 400$ If i spend the 400$ but I likely wont.

Its Exclusive to the console. Only the Pre-orders may be released later.

I hope not. I’m not getting the CE, but I will be trading my PO skins for it. I would like it to be kept exclusive.

> It probably will not be available later. Even if it was it would just turn into another hayabusa where everybody had it so it lost it’s uniqueness.

And you’re saying that it was special before then? It’s armor in a video game, there’s nothing special about it.

Also, I really don’t think it’ll happen, just look at Recon, for a period of time, it was a Bungie only armor, then they started giving it to people, then they incressed the amount of people that could have it, and then they gave it to everyone, and people -Yoinked!- about it, and complained about it.

They will probably make all the pre-order bonuses available at some point but I don’t think they will do it with the limited edition and the console armor.