Will Forge Be Updated?

Will forge ever be updated with new blocks, props etc?

Tom french tweeted that they wanna get req variants in there but i dont think much else

> 2533274909888129;1:
> Will forge ever be updated with new blocks, props etc?

There are rumors, but from what I have heard at some point it will get an update.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> > 2533274909888129;1:
> > Will forge ever be updated with new blocks, props etc?
>
>
> There are rumors, but from what I have heard at some point it will get an update.

Hopefully.

They’ve said that Forge will get updates several times.

Yes, Forge will be getting updates. I mean right now he’s been responding to a lot of people on his Twitter, even me, about the stuff he has on the list to add, is thinking about etc. I recommend checking some of it out, tweeting him yourself or if you want check out some of his forge tips while you’re there too.

Absolutely. Forge can’t just be thrown into the game willy nilly and then forgotten by 343. They’ve listened intently to what the community has asked for, and there’s so much more stuff we need for forge. Not just features, but fixes. They released Forge Island for Halo 4 long after its release, we need a bigger forge canvas in the future, especially one that does not limit the boundaries around areas in which we want to explore. Forge has a couple of issues and they will surely be on the verge to fix them, but there is a lot of essential stuff that can be updated overtime; vehicles, blocks, aesthetic/cosmetic functions for weapons/vehicles, AI characters (can be brilliant with scripting), dynamic weathers independent from the fog feature, like actual rain, or snow, or hail or actual lightning in the background for lighting and atmosphere effects. New game types like infection, race, dominion, grifball etc. they all need a spot in forge, as well as maybe some new modes we have never seen before. I have yet to see new scenery options, maybe new blocks for settings like medieval times (stone walls, mannequins, decorations etc), as well as building templates like the small collection of bunkers and towers we got from Reach. Forge also needs to be playable offline, and not kick players for inactivity, and needs a more simple file share system so you don’t need to spend more time trying to find a popular map you may never find. Some more decals would be fantastic, maybe one for each letter of the alphabet, and the ability to change the colour of fire, since we only have red and blue, I would love to use the green flames in a dark fantasy map. Sound effects could have so much added to them, imagine the possibilities, not to mention we need more toys like the golf ball, kill ball and golf bat. There’s so much more 343 can add to the game, and with all these ideas, there’s no doubt they won’t turn at least one away. I also hope they acknowledge that fog storms occur inside buildings, and it cannot be changed, that’s considered a bug in my books.

I get tired of saying this so much… Forge has been announced ages ago that itll be an ongoing service, so itll be continue-sly updated with new items like blocks, props etc etc etc. They will also probably be rolling out updates and fixes each month with each DLC drop aswell as bringing out new items for forge each month but thats just my opinion… but short answer is yes. new things will be added.

Looking forward to all those variants of vehicles for forge… stares at Tom’s twitter intently O_O

There is going to be a continued service for forge I’m more expecting variety of new canvas, weapons and vehicles not variants of maps, weapons, and vehicles.