Will firefight be on the new Sanghelios map?

I figure firefight will be on the first 5 warzone maps but Im curious if we’ll see it on the new one which is teased to be somewhere on Sanghelios? Any information on that?

Probably, if not at the launch then probably as part of some latter update.

I hope they make ff availiable on WZ and Assault maps for more variety. That would be badass.

> 2533274816299345;3:
> I hope they make ff availiable on WZ and Assault maps for more variety. That would be badass.

I think Warzone Assault maps would be too small for Firefight. Especially if the enemies are as powerful as they were in the beta. But at the same time that could add another level of gameplay to the mix, and make things more chaotic… well, only time will tell.

> 2533274837720524;4:
> > 2533274816299345;3:
> > I hope they make ff availiable on WZ and Assault maps for more variety. That would be badass.
>
>
> I think Warzone Assault maps would be too small for Firefight. Especially if the enemies are as powerful as they were in the beta. But at the same time that could add another level of gameplay to the mix, and make things more chaotic… well, only time will tell.

I think itd be fun to have a mini firefight similar to how assault is a mini warzone