Will Double EXP Weekends ever make a return?

I’ve been wanting them to come back ever since they stopped since my record on Halo 3 is bad from me quitting games, I’m still positive overall but I would just want to know if they will ever come back… it could just be a Permanent playlist type of thing just like 7 on 7 for the Vidmaster or something.

I need Double XP!!

no

Why would they be back?

> I’ve been wanting them to come back ever since they stopped since my record on Halo 3 is bad from me quitting games, I’m still positive overall but I would just want to know if they will ever come back… it could just be a Permanent playlist type of thing just like 7 on 7 for the Vidmaster or something.
>
> I need Double XP!!

If you payed attention to all the other threads asking the same thing, the answer is no. Halo 3 is a five year old game with barely any players. Your lucky if MatchMaking doesn’t go down by July.

It was abused too much. Maybe a permanent double exp playlist, like Griffball, but I don’t think it will happen

I highly doubt it. If these past months have been any indication, any involvement with Halo 3 at all from 343 seems highly unlikely.

I wish it would, but I doubt it.

> Why would they be back?

Why not?

I DOUBT it… I don’t think they’ll do anything else to Halo 3… It’s too MPs back and when Halo 4 comes out… it’ll have a population of 100… So I don’t think so…
They were fun while they lasted though, that’s for sure. I kinda miss 'em…