Will CSR be based on kills or wins?

there is no hope for me if it’s the latter because i keep getting paired up with teammates who go 3-17. trueskill fail.

I believe it will be a mixed based on kills, assists, deaths, and wins. Couldn’t tell you what the exact formula will be though.

Its probably gonna be based on your KDR, but it probably wont matter because its only visible on waypoint, which is utterly stupid.

Sure hope its not based of kills or kdr we saw how well that worked out in reach.

Yep…

I’d rather it just be based on wins, but for me to really care, it needs to be displayed in game. Ideally it would more closely mimic Halo 2’s system, where 50 was reserved for the best, not a quarter of the community. No one would try to boost if it was virtually impossible.

> I believe it will be a mixed based on kills, assists, deaths, and wins. Couldn’t tell you what the exact formula will be though.

And that’s why I do not understand competitive rankings!

Kills and deaths have nothing to do with objective ranked games such as CTF and Extraction. You can die a lot but actually cap 3, 4 or 5 flag and have played a huge part for your team win. Same with the extractions.

On the other hand, in Slayer and to some degree KOTH, you want way more kills than deaths.

I hope that there is actually a different formula for working the ranks for each play list. The formula for Slayer and KOTH simply won’t work for CTF and Extraction.

Slayer should be kills, deaths, assist, win, loss.

KOTH should be Hill time, hill assists, kills, deaths, win, loss.

CTF should be based upon all the medals now, ie Flag Capture, Capture assist, Flag Driver and so on as well as win/loss. Kills/deaths have no place in determining the rank.

Extraction, see CTF above.

Cheers

Sorry for you but will be exactly like the H3/2 one =D Based on W/L.

Good question op. should it weigh so heavily on wins? Do you think different variables will change with each different playlist.