Will Classic get more than one playlist? I believe it should

I believe it should. At least several playlists all with the Classic Halo feel and style. That means no AA’s, faster Kill Times and no Bloom like the TU has already shown working.

Here is how I’d organize it

At least 1 FFA playlist with Classic Settings

1 4v4 TS Classic Playlist (this is a must)

1 2v2 Doubles Classic Playlist

1 Objective only Playlist

1 8v8 BTB Classic Playlist

Down the line, more could potentially be added as well, but this would be a great way to start out. Obv, this would only apply to the new Classic variants possible through the TU, not default Reach.

I’d do the same. Supposedly, there’s going to be an entire hopper for it, so it would be just plain stupid to not have more than 2.

> I’d do the same. Supposedly, there’s going to be an entire hopper for it, so it would be just plain stupid to not have more than 2.

100% agreed

I hope the bloomless and AA-less playlists get a big chunk of the population so the developers will realize that both are lackluster additions to the multiplayer.

Classic Playlist:
Rumble Pit (8 players; Slayer and Objective)
Team Doubles (2v2 Slayer and Objective)
Team Slayer (4v4)
Team Objective (4v4)
Squad Battle (6v6 Slayer and Objective)
Big Team Battle (8v8 Slayer and Objective)

It’ll depend on the population. If the T.U and Anniversary bring players back, there shouldn’t be a problem implementing more classic playlists. However, if the population remains as low as it is, then having too many playlists will split up the population too much and it will be very difficult to find good, fair games.

How about a Classic Arena?

Agreed. If all I see is a 4v4 classic slayer playlist im going to raise hell. Hopefully 343i are a lot smarter than that though.

> How about a Classic Arena?

AGREE. i hope they have one. they should have a classic arena and one that is bloomless dmr starts with sprint only. competative halo would be back for the first time since halo 3