Will chief wear the cloak in Halo 5?

The Jedi-style cloak he wore in the E3 '13 trailer, will that be a thing in the actual campaign? Or was he wearing a cloak in the trailer purely for dramatic purposes?
Will that particular moment where he confronts a Guardian even be there?
The Halo 2, 3 and 4 announcement trailers all approximate scenes that ended up in the games, but I’m curious if that will still apply to 5

I’m not sure, but most likely just trailer goodness, nothing that actually will be in game.

99% chance it was purely for the teaser trailer imo.

I hope, just so I can laugh and watch people try and make sense of it again.

> 2533274913936758;3:
> 99% chance it was purely for the teaser trailer imo.

Quite a shame, he looked pretty awesome using that cloak, but I agree, especially considering that he’ll be with Blue Team the whole game.

I hope that’s an unlockable armor. I’d rock Master Clint Eastwood till the end of time.

I’m guessing that it’ll show up after an encounter with Osiris when blue team is on the run and in need of a disguise. Guess we won’t know for another 18 days though.

No he won’t wear the Cloak this is a first person shooter you would never see the cloak.

> 2533274823519895;6:
> I hope that’s an unlockable armor. I’d rock Master Clint Eastwood till the end of time.
>
> I’m guessing that it’ll show up after an encounter with Osiris when blue team is on the run and in need of a disguise. Guess we won’t know for another 18 days though.

It would be soooo overused though. Like the katana Hayabusa in H3.

But yup, I’d still do it. Practicality be -Yoink!-.

Plot twist. All of Blue team has cloaks.

Just a teaser. If the teaser trailer had chief without the cloak people would be like ‘oh, its another Halo trailer/game yay :)’ while what was shown people didn’t know it was a Halo game until the music/chiefs arm/cortanas chip was shown.

> 2533274945204461;7:
> No he won’t wear the Cloak this is a first person shooter you would never see the cloak.

If it happens it’ll be in a cutscene of course.

Probably not, it’s the octopus cloak in destiny though. lol

> 2533274945204461;7:
> No he won’t wear the Cloak this is a first person shooter you would never see the cloak.

While I don’t think the cloak will make an appearance, this particular line of reasoning holds little water.

It’d be cool to unlock “hero” skins for coop campaign. Like “original” (normal ig skin) or "“cloaked BLANK”

I hope not. That cloak was ridiculously stupid.

The cloak was probably more symbolic of the trailer with the mystery of the yet revealed Halo game for the Xbox One. Chief’s helemt was also damaged on the right side to but got fixed up in Halo Escalation. ay yes, I remember when we all thought that construct was a War Sphinx over 2 years ago.

What if that is the last scene of the game, chief finally makes it and activates the last guardian. But the rest of blue team is dead and Osiris is worn but fast after him. Halo 5 has drawn quite a few parallels to Halo 2, I can’t see it ending without a cliffhanger kind of ending.

> 2533274831364893;17:
> What if that is the last scene of the game, chief finally makes it and activates the last guardian. But the rest of blue team is dead and Osiris is worn but fast after him. Halo 5 has drawn quite a few parallels to Halo 2, I can’t see it ending without a cliffhanger kind of ending.

I was about to suggest the exact same thing. I could see this happening for sure.

> 2533274807480458;18:
> > 2533274831364893;17:
> > What if that is the last scene of the game, chief finally makes it and activates the last guardian. But the rest of blue team is dead and Osiris is worn but fast after him. Halo 5 has drawn quite a few parallels to Halo 2, I can’t see it ending without a cliffhanger kind of ending.
>
>
> I was about to suggest the exact same thing. I could see this happening for sure.

It would make a glorious legendary ending…

> 2533274807480458;18:
> > 2533274831364893;17:
> > What if that is the last scene of the game, chief finally makes it and activates the last guardian. But the rest of blue team is dead and Osiris is worn but fast after him. Halo 5 has drawn quite a few parallels to Halo 2, I can’t see it ending without a cliffhanger kind of ending.
>
>
> I was about to suggest the exact same thing. I could see this happening for sure.

And it could be even better if blue team died to chiefs own mistake, and he realized he has gone too far…can’t ever go back.