WILL CHIEF WAKE UP IN MARK VI?

Hi guys, sorry if this thread has been made before. How do you think Chief will obtain his new armor? I’ve heard people say the Mark VI can be upgraded in the cyro but im thinking we see Chief wake up in his Mark VI. I also do not think the teaser trailer a real cutscene from the game (see:every Halo teaser trailer made and possibly every teaser trailer released ever).

None of us have the slightest idea.

> None of us have the slightest idea.

I know im just looking for opinion. We need a new trailer to talk about :stuck_out_tongue:

FedEx.

> None of us have the slightest idea.

This.

I don’t even know what to speculate…

> > None of us have the slightest idea.
>
> This.
>
> I don’t even know what to speculate…

To properly quote Dr Grant, “How can we possibly have the slightest idea what to expect?”

My guess is that Engineers tweak his armor with upgrades or that armor we see is the Mark VII for Master Chief.

In it’s present state, it’s really hard for me to call it the Mark VI with the new look. It looks nothing like it. I know i know, it’s the style they are going for but IMO and for the stories sake, i rather have this redesign just become new Armor.

It would at least explain the missing cod piece and odd looking ODST-Rogue hybrid helmet.

You can say that Cortana did some changes to the Armor while he was in Cryo sleep but heres the thing; they are on a badly damaged ship. Meaning the resources and means to update/upgrade his armor is very limited. I highly doubt the remains of the Dawn have the facilities to do this to Chief’s armor anyways.

> My guess is that Engineers tweak his armor with upgrades or that armor we see is the Mark VII for Master Chief.
>
>
> In it’s present state, it’s really hard for me to call it the Mark VI with the new look. It looks nothing like it. I know i know, it’s the style they are going for but IMO and for the stories sake, i rather have this redesign just become new Armor.
>
>
> It would at least explain the missing cod piece and odd looking ODST-Rogue hybrid helmet.
>
>
> You can say that Cortana did some changes to the Armor while he was in Cryo sleep but heres the thing; they are on a badly damaged ship. Meaning the resources and means to update/upgrade his armor is very limited. I highly doubt the remains of the Dawn have the facilities to do this to Chief’s armor anyways.

First of all, the codpiece wasn’t missing, it was just black and after all the misguided fan reactions they actually changed it back to green so people would notice it instead of thinking its his junk. You can see that in the toys.

As for the rest of your post, I agree 100%. If this is just going to be “artistic evolution” I will be very unhappy. There is a fine line between changing something here and there and changing the whole thing completely. I guess they could say that his chest piece fell of in cryo, and that parts of his armor’s color drained there too but those shoulder pieces are unexplainable. I would have let them pass if it wasn’t such a drastic change, but it really is. I really hope there is a canonical reason for most of the change- even if its as simple and unlikely as what I suggested.

he definitely should,cause it would be more than just stupid,its like you go to sleep with your white pants on,but when you wake up you are wearing black ones

just not logical

so i think so yeah,i guess he will wear it till he meets a UNSC ship inside the shield world

He better.