Will chief get new armor?

So will he? What do you guys think?
I personally hope he does.

Only if it’s Forerunner armor.

> So will he? What do you guys think?
> I personally hope he does.

No, but his current (Halo 2/3) armor will change a little bit canonically and visually (as you can see).

> > So will he? What do you guys think?
> > I personally hope he does.
>
> No, but his current (Halo 2/3) armor will change a little bit canonically and visually (as you can see).

Yeah I guess, but why do think it wont change ran?

> > > So will he? What do you guys think?
> > > I personally hope he does.
> >
> > No, but his current (Halo 2/3) armor will change a little bit canonically and visually (as you can see).
>
> Yeah I guess, but why do think it wont change ran?

Because they worked their -Yoinks!- off on the current design, and they wouldn’t do that if they were going to change it a couple of levels later. Think of it from a design standpoint, not a fictional one.

> > > > So will he? What do you guys think?
> > > > I personally hope he does.
> > >
> > > No, but his current (Halo 2/3) armor will change a little bit canonically and visually (as you can see).
> >
> > Yeah I guess, but why do think it wont change ran?
>
> Because they worked their -Yoinks!- of on the current design, and they wouldn’t do that if they were going to change it a couple of levels later. Think of it from a design standpoint, not a fictional one.

Ah, nice answer. That makes sense, to be honest I actually like how the armor looks now, but i’m not s fan of the odd bulky look, it seems as if he should be taller than he is at the moment.

> > > > > So will he? What do you guys think?
> > > > > I personally hope he does.
> > > >
> > > > No, but his current (Halo 2/3) armor will change a little bit canonically and visually (as you can see).
> > >
> > > Yeah I guess, but why do think it wont change ran?
> >
> > Because they worked their -Yoinks!- of on the current design, and they wouldn’t do that if they were going to change it a couple of levels later. Think of it from a design standpoint, not a fictional one.
>
> Ah, nice answer. That makes sense, to be honest I actually like how the armor looks now, but i’m not s fan of the odd bulky look, it seems as if he should be taller than he is at the moment.

I really like it too. I wonder if the armor will function the same as that of the S-IVs or differently, also, the HUD.

Short answer= NO.

Long answer= NO.