Will CEA be on Games on Demand?

Simple question, as many people prefer downloading games instead of buying a hard copy.

> Simple question, as many people prefer downloading games instead of buying a hard copy.

I doubt it will come at on GoD on the 15th November maybe a few weeks after.

Like 7 months after release, but ya.

If HCEA really is just on one disc, chances are pretty good it’ll become available via GoD sooner or later.

Think about it this way, if you lose your account when you download a game, you lose your game too. If you have discs, you still have the game.

I hope not, I’d rather have the copy, which is easier to take care of for me.

> I hope not, I’d rather have the copy, which is easier to take care of for me.

Yeah, I also prefer to have a physical copy of a game, i.e. a disc. Call me old-fashioned, if you will. :slight_smile:

Dude Games on Demand is overpriced. By the time CEA becomes On Demand, you could probably find a retail disc version for half the price.

> Dude Games on Demand is overpriced. By the time CEA becomes On Demand, you could probably find a retail disc version for half the price.

True. But you must not forget that many people either don’t know how to take care of their CDs and DVDs or they just don’t give a crap, and sooner or later (usually sooner) they stop working. So GoD is well worth it for them because there’s no physical disc they can scratch, cover in fingerprints and other stuff, and so on.

> > I hope not, I’d rather have the copy, which is easier to take care of for me.
>
> Yeah, I also prefer to have a physical copy of a game, i.e. a disc. Call me old-fashioned, if you will. :slight_smile:

Well just because you want a disc doesn’t mean it can’t be a digital download as well. But don’t be surprised if eventually it is both.