Will campaign be shown this month?

So Xbox is showing up to Gamescom 2021 later this month. While they haven’t confirmed what they’re bringing to the show, do you guys think it’s possible that we’ll be seeing Infinite’s campaign there?

It has been a little over a year since we’ve seen or heard anything from the campaign after all.

To be honest I would rather they show off the capabilities of Forge mode than anything else at this stage. As far as I know we haven’t seen or heard anything about it.

Last year was the last time we saw full on gameplay yes but we did see campaign not that long ago. The in game cutscene with Chief & The Weapon aswell as a camera flyover part of Zeta Halo. I doubt we’ll be seeing much more of Halo Infinite at events. Considering Campaign is a pretty significant part of Halo it’s probably best not to show too much of it before the game releases, keeping it shrouded in mystery and keeping us guessing is quite nice - anything could happen.

I do think it’s entirely possible to get a new trailer with a release date at Gamescom however that is pure speculation. IF Halo Infinite were to be shown I think it’s going to be a rather small portion of the show.

Personally, I wouldn’t set your expectations too high for Gamescom. Whilst the event can be pretty good and has some potential for bigger news it’s also not as huge of a stage as E3. Some announcements will likely be made but it’s usually smaller stuff or games that are coming much later.

I think I am at the point that I just want to experience the campaign for myself. I am already insanely hyped for it, and the more stuff I don’t know about it, the more exciting it’s gonna be. I feel like the story is gonna be a lotta fun and have some good twists and turns, and I just wanna find it all out on my own. As someone above said though, I think a forge showcase would be awesome.

I hope not. I’m mainly a campaign sorta person so I’d like to try it all on my own. I feel like since we’re so close to launch, and with the recent leaks during the flight, they should just focus on showing some Forge and more features of the multiplayer. I don’t know if anyone remembers off the top of their heads too, but Halo 5 showed off like the forst 5 missions, except for one I think, and gave away way too much of that game… I guess there wasn’t much to 5 anyways, but still.

While it’d be nice I think their not gonna show more campaign mainly to avoid spoilers that being said there’s more to show in the multiplayer side like btb and of course forge which we have nothing on so if their gonna show anything it’ll be either forge or btb

> 2535441918993765;1:
>

I think they will. Why? Because if it can show extremely well the hype for the game will be insane. I don’t expect much just enough to show gameplay for like 10 seconds.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> To be honest I would rather they show off the capabilities of Forge mode than anything else at this stage. As far as I know we haven’t seen or heard anything about it.

That’s smart, I would love to see how forge will work.

I really hope so! At least one trailer.