Will buying the game grant PVP season pass?

It seems to me (feel free to tell me if I’m wrong) that Halo Infinite has a very open business model at launch. We can play the multiplayer side completely for free, and even the campaign is included in Xbox Game Pass.

However, there is a premium season pass and other purchaseable items through microtransactions.

What I want to know, as a primarily multiplayer-focused player, is if I get any PVP-related boons from actually buying the game? Does the full game come with season zero and season one premium? Does it include ingame currency for microtransactions?

Also, for future reference: Is the 343/microsoft business model strong enough to support this game for 10+ years? Is DLC (multiplayer maps) included in the free model or should we expect to pay a premium to stay onboard?

Multiplayer maps will definitely be free with this model, and I imagine fairly regularly released too. It’s why I’ll support this model to the grave.

You will get some bonus campaign related stuff to unlock for use in PvP.

Someone else said to me the first battle pass is free but I haven’t confirmed that with a source and it just feels a little unlikely, I don’t know maybe. Would be a nice touch if campaign buyers get the first one free (or if the first one is already free, the second one).

probably not 343 want to double dip you on that fat cash.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> Multiplayer maps will definitely be free with this model, and I imagine fairly regularly released too. It’s why I’ll support this model to the grave.
>
> You will get some bonus campaign related stuff to unlock for use in PvP.
>
> Someone else said to me the first battle pass is free but I haven’t confirmed that with a source and it just feels a little unlikely, I don’t know maybe. Would be a nice touch if campaign buyers get the first one free (or if the first one is already free, the second one).

Don’t believe the first season pass will be free, I’ve yet to find anything from 343 saying that.

But to the OP’s point, there isn’t any PvP benefit to buying the campaign besides potentially some cosmetics you unlock by playing the game. Emphasis on potentially because I don’t remember reading anything where 343 confirmed their would be PvP rewards for the campaign.

Maybe if you buy the Legendary edition or something like that

> 2533274927740213;4:
> > 2533274801036271;2:
> >
>
> Don’t believe the first season pass will be free, I’ve yet to find anything from 343 saying that.
>
> But to the OP’s point, there isn’t any PvP benefit to buying the campaign besides potentially some cosmetics you unlock by playing the game. Emphasis on potentially because I don’t remember reading anything where 343 confirmed their would be PvP rewards for the campaign.

Ooh I can confirm the campaign stuff, it was in Inside Infinite for September.

Halo Infinite Campaign - some unique Multiplayer cosmetics are rewarded for various accomplishments within the Campaign

Like others have said, you’ll be able to unlock some cosmetic items through campaign. I’ve personally got my fingers crossed that the only way to get Chief’s armor in multiplayer is to beat the game on legendary. I miss having armors where if you saw someone running them in multiplayer, you inherently knew they pulled off something tough to earn it as opposed to just shelling out $20 for it.

> 2670661386182421;7:
> Like others have said, you’ll be able to unlock some cosmetic items through campaign. I’ve personally got my fingers crossed that the only way to get Chief’s armor in multiplayer is to beat the game on legendary. I miss having armors where if you saw someone running them in multiplayer, you inherently knew they pulled off something tough to earn it as opposed to just shelling out $20 for it.

i hope thats how you unloack it! or give us a really sick set or a cool armour effect. something people can’t get without doing a legendary run.

I wouldn’t mind something for LASO as well!!!