Will Bungie Ever Make A Return To Halo?

So do you think Bungie will ever return to make more Halo games? Or what if Bungie and 343i teamed up on the final Halo to make one epic final game? I personally think that would be SO awesome! What do you think? Do you think Bungie has made enough Halos, or do you think that their time ended too early?

Halo 3 was it for me. I possibly may accept ODST. Bungie’s grown old and humans have such short life spans. Bungie’s not the Bungie we once knew. There’s new staff, others have left, etc.

> 2535448758216946;1:
> So do you think Bungie will ever return to make more Halo games? Or what if Bungie and 343i teamed up on the final Halo to make one epic final game? I personally think that would be SO awesome! What do you think? Do you think Bungie has made enough Halos, or do you think that their time ended too early?

Bungie can’t make another Halo game, they don’t own the IP any more - Microsoft does. Plus it was Bungie’s decision to stop making Halo to start something new, I think that’s what a lot of people don’t understand. Bungie weren’t forced off of making Halo, it was their own decision; everyone who didn’t want to stop making Halo games left Bungie and joined 343. The current Bungie employees are busy making Destiny with Activision, it’s not really the same studio any more.

> 2535448758216946;1:
> So do you think Bungie will ever return to make more Halo games? Or what if Bungie and 343i teamed up on the final Halo to make one epic final game? I personally think that would be SO awesome! What do you think? Do you think Bungie has made enough Halos, or do you think that their time ended too early?

Honestly, with all the reactions about them leaving might get them realizing how much fun they gave their fans and they might come back but I don’t think they would back for a sequel. Maybe when they are done with the sequels they would come up with originals? like for example, Halo: Spartan origins. I’m just spitballin’ here

i don’ think so, there pretty much locked into destiny for another nine years.

It’s very unlikely for Bungie to make another Halo. Halo: Reach was it, that was their last game, and Bungie have moved on. They work on Destiny, not Halo anymore.

While I initially thought it would be cool for Bungie and 343 to team up to make a Halo game, I just don’t see the point. What would Bungie do to help create a better Halo game? Many of the old employees at Bungie who worked on Halo, I believe, are no longer at the studio. Bungie is not the Bungie a decade ago.

No. They sold the rights of Halo to Microsoft who gave the reigns to 343i. They couldn’t make another Halo if they wanted to

It would be amazing to see Bungie back at the reigns, 343 changed too many things in Halo 4 and to be honest they ruined it. It would take a lot to convince me to buy Halo 5, everything I have seen so far fills me with dread. The rights to Halo have changed hand once, it can happen again.

No, cuz they died once they let me down when they decided the Taken King and the 2 Expansions in Destiny would make it so that you can’t play any of the game if you don’t get the extra crap

If it was classic Bungie then yes!

ok, i agree with 343 and bungie teaming up but not a final halo game i want them to make more that would suck if it had to end like that besides, bungie made better halo games than 343 but they made up for it in halo 4 and 5 and yes, there time ended too early but i would regret not seeing halo 5 in 343’s additon they could team up tho that would be great :)@ stormracer7

bungie made halo 3: ODST

probably not

The forerunners have turned on the precursors and have stolen the mantle of responsibility! Their rule will change the fate of the galaxy, for the better or for the worst…

> 2533274905811257;14:
> The forerunners have turned on the precursors and have stolen the mantle of responsibility! Their rule will change the fate of the galaxy, for the better or for the worst…

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks.