Will Big Team Heavies have?

Will Big Team Heavies have Tanks, Wraiths, Gauss Warthogs, Rocket Hogs, and Banshees only just like Halo 3 had or will there be other Vehicles to. Also will the Weapons be turned off for the Spartans like for example the Loadouts that we have set up.

The more vehicles the better, I’m hoping to master the Spartan Laser during the time the playlist is up. I just need a little over 100 kills with it.

I would assume. @knightofzero R2 I’m going for the same thing.

When will Big Team Heavies be a thing? How do you know its a thing?

but then they should make the vehicles less powerful, and add more players like 12 vs 12, and we definetely need some unsc air vehicles like falcon, hornet or even pelican

> but then they should make the vehicles less powerful, and add more players like 12 vs 12, and we definetely need some unsc air vehicles like falcon, hornet or even pelican

None of what you mentioned can be done in Halo 4 now. Player count can’t be raised to 24 and new vehicles can’t be added.

> but then they should make the vehicles less powerful, and add more players like 12 vs 12, and we definetely need some unsc air vehicles like falcon, hornet or even pelican

Uh, none of that is possible. You realize that right?

I don’t know why big team heavies is in rotation, I thought infinity slayer was heavies.

All joking aside, I think it will be like reach’s heavies game type in BTB. Which means lots of scorpions, wraiths, Mantii and also lots of power weapons like rockets, snipers etc.

> When will Big Team Heavies be a thing? How do you know its a thing?

Check this out.

omg time to plugin the 360 dlc is back :smiley:

I’m pretty excited for heavies to come back, it’s just too bad I’ll be at school then :’(