Will beta testers get to keep armor unlocks?

After the beta has concluded and the game is released, will beta testers get to keep any armor unlocks from the beta? There’s some cool armor coatings is love to keep

Pretty sure there was a message in the tech test that said nothing carried over. Anyone able to verify for this guy?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No? Do you understand common sense?

Also. No?

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Pretty sure there was a message in the tech test that said nothing carried over. Anyone able to verify for this guy?

Yeah I’m pretty sure they said that everything you unlocked in the technical flight will be reset when the game drops. It might even be reset for the next flight, I’m not sure, but I do remember them saying that the flight’s were just test beds and nothing there was concrete. So you’ll start the same as everyone else.

Nope. Just a preview of the unlock system.

Most likelly not. BUT what could happen is getting a emblem and banner and maybe a coating or armor set just for the tests. My bank is on the first two than all 4 or 3.

No.

Nope.

This wasn’t even a Beta. Just a Tech Preview. Also, no “beta” has ever had stuff carry over into the real game for a AAA game. Indie games that essentially fully release in Beta on Steam is different though.

No dude, that doesn’t will happen, just was a preview of the unlock system.

> 2555390681435959;1:
> After the beta has concluded and the game is released, will beta testers get to keep any armor unlocks from the beta? There’s some cool armor coatings is love to keep

There was no beta, only a Flight.
Flight works exactly as they do in MCC Flights, they’re a test build of the game that we get to play in.
Each flight, content resets. None of your Flight unlocks will carry over.

The things you’ve unlocked in the Flight were all just here for testing. Testing unlocks & UI. These things are subject to change in progression and unlock order too.

When the next Flight, aswell as other Flights & full game release you’ll start from scratch.

At most, you may get a unique Insider nameplate for Flighting the game pre launch but that’s not something confirmed or expected

No flight unlocks has ever carried over to public release. MCC didn’t do this and Infinite hasn’t so I don’t expect any future flights to do it either.