Will arbiter&chief be teaming with eachothr again?

My reasons is because arbiter did not even say anything when his old friend masterchief got off the pelican. Also it seems like he gona help out locke for now on. It would be awsome to see fight along with eachother

I don’t think the Arbiter will help, he has his own problems with the Swords of Sanghelios. I think Chief and Locke will work together through the plot, and then the Arbiter might make an appearance at the end.

> 2535456416152038;1:
> My reasons is because arbiter did not even say anything when his old friend masterchief got off the pelican. Also it seems like he gona help out locke for now on. It would be awsome to see fight along with eachother

Let’s hope that in a future HALO game, there is a team of four… ;D I don’t know, maybe John-117, Jameson Locke, Thel 'Vadam and another important Sangheili. This idea might be mine, yet I think it can happen… <3

As AHDictator pointed out, Thel is now his own man…er sangheli with his own problems and agendas so I doubt he’ll just leave all of that so he can go party with the Chief like its 2007. With that said, it is very much possible that he and the Swords of Sanghelios (or what is left of them at least) will be providing support for Blue Team during parts of Halo 6’s campaign.

There will be a Human-Sangheili alliance fore sure

> 2535415253646969;3:
> > 2535456416152038;1:
> > My reasons is because arbiter did not even say anything when his old friend masterchief got off the pelican. Also it seems like he gona help out locke for now on. It would be awsome to see fight along with eachother
>
>
> Let’s hope that in a future HALO game, there is a team of four… ;D I don’t know, maybe John-117, Jameson Locke, Thel 'Vadam and another important Sangheili. This idea might be mine, yet I think it can happen… <3

Rtas 'Vadum

I’d love to see some interaction between Chief and Thel in the new trilogy. Such a different set of circumstances, and it’s been quite a while since the events of Halo 3.

I love the dynamic between them, not friends, but equals. It’s got awesome potential for a whole host of reasons.

> 2535456416152038;1:
> My reasons is because arbiter did not even say anything when his old friend masterchief got off the pelican. Also it seems like he gona help out locke for now on. It would be awsome to see fight along with eachother

They’re Definately going to fight alongside each other at some point, and hopefully 343 could actually get the scene right. They’re brothers at arms, whether you think they’re friends or not.

> 2535456416152038;1:

They’re Definately going to fight alongside each other at some point, and hopefully 343 could actually get the scene right. They’re brothers at arms, whether you think they’re friends or not.

> 2535450453445225;6:
> > 2535415253646969;3:
> > > 2535456416152038;1:
> > > My reasons is because arbiter did not even say anything when his old friend masterchief got off the pelican. Also it seems like he gona help out locke for now on. It would be awsome to see fight along with eachother
> >
> >
> > Let’s hope that in a future HALO game, there is a team of four… ;D I don’t know, maybe John-117, Jameson Locke, Thel 'Vadam and another important Sangheili. This idea might be mine, yet I think it can happen… <3
>
>
> Rtas 'Vadum

I can see the Shadow of Intent coming back to fight. And Chief and the Arbiter will have some kind of a reunion, Arbiter probably didn’t want to interrupt Halsey.

> 2535450453445225;6:
> > 2535415253646969;3:
> > > 2535456416152038;1:
> > > My reasons is because arbiter did not even say anything when his old friend masterchief got off the pelican. Also it seems like he gona help out locke for now on. It would be awsome to see fight along with eachother
> >
> >
> > Let’s hope that in a future HALO game, there is a team of four… ;D I don’t know, maybe John-117, Jameson Locke, Thel 'Vadam and another important Sangheili. This idea might be mine, yet I think it can happen… <3
>
>
> Rtas 'Vadum

Hmm, he will be alongside the (most) popular ones definitely! <3

> 2533274808694897;10:
> > 2535450453445225;6:
> > > 2535415253646969;3:
> > > > 2535456416152038;1:
> > > > My reasons is because arbiter did not even say anything when his old friend masterchief got off the pelican. Also it seems like he gona help out locke for now on. It would be awsome to see fight along with eachother
> > >
> > >
> > > Let’s hope that in a future HALO game, there is a team of four… ;D I don’t know, maybe John-117, Jameson Locke, Thel 'Vadam and another important Sangheili. This idea might be mine, yet I think it can happen… <3
> >
> >
> > Rtas 'Vadum
>
>
> I can see the Shadow of Intent coming back to fight. And Chief and the Arbiter will have some kind of a reunion, Arbiter probably didn’t want to interrupt Halsey.

Oh, the Shadow of Intent! ^o^ It’s show into Halo 3 was memorable! Why, I do hope it shows up again to boot. |3