Will any stores have a midnight release for Halo CEA?

Does anyone know if any store will have a midnight release for CEA with some free swag possibly? I know that CEA isn’t a big title out this year compared to BF3,MW3,etc. but I think it would be cool considering it’s the 10th anniversary and all.

I haven’t heard anything.

Sadly probably not. As much as it’s a major release in the eye’s of the Halo community, the rest of the world doesn’t think so.

:frowning:

There should be dang it!

It all depends on your local game store.

not sure how big the buzz is

No, not where I live.
There will be 99.9% chance there will be one for Halo 4 though! =D
Just wait 1 Year though.

> It all depends on your local game store.

Of course they will do.

Halo CEA isn’t such a huge release to warrant a mid night release. =/

Well it releases the same day as Assassins Creed Revelations, so there is a good chance your local Gamestop will do a dual Midnight Release like mine is. I’m picking both games up at midnight.

Yes, My Gamestop will be having a Midnight launch for CEA and ACR. I’m very excited.

I’m hoping to go the same route as Gamefreak2590 :o Checking tomorrow if they will have midnight release for one or hopefully both.

My local GameStop is having a triple release for H:CEA, Assassin’s Creed and Saint’s Row; and I’m up in Canada, so I’m assuming GameStop/EB Games will do the same. Not sure of any other store.

I asked at my local GAME and they were unsure whether they’d be doing one or not.

If they don’t there’s a 24 hour Tesco near me so I’ll just get it from there.

Is Wal-Mart not open 24 hours in the States?

> I asked at my local GAME and they were unsure whether they’d be doing one or not.
>
> If they don’t there’s a 24 hour Tesco near me so I’ll just get it from there.
>
> Is Wal-Mart not open 24 hours in the States?

It is, but for some reason, the majority of gamers go to Gamestop/EB Games…

So maybe the Assassin’s Creed Revelations/Halo CEA midnight event is a storewide event for all Gamestops in the USA? Nothing on Gamestop’s website as far as I can see.

> My local GameStop is having a triple release for H:CEA, Assassin’s Creed and Saint’s Row; and I’m up in Canada, so I’m assuming GameStop/EB Games will do the same. Not sure of any other store.

Yep this is what they said at my GameStop So I guess it’s official.

my walmart is but i pre ordered so it doesnt matter for me. check your local walmart or gamestop.

I could have sworn I heard there was goin to be one for Gamestop…