Will any forge maps transfer to Infinite,ranking?

I know some players have spent some time creating content for custom and community playlist when it makes it way to social time to time. Wondering if all the hours spent for those creators, would the maps be transferrable to Infinite’s forge?

> 2533274837427646;1:
> I know some players have spent some time creating content for custom and community playlist when it makes it way to social time to time. Wondering if all the hours spent for those creators, would the maps be transferrable to Infinite’s forge?

I doubt it considering the original maps probably aren’t even in Halo: Infinite in the first place.

Probably not, but I assume that it will happen with the maps and modes that people create specifically for Infinite.

I really doubt it considering it’s a new forge. The only way I see that happening is if Infinite’s forge was the same as a previous games just with added features.

I’m going to say no on this. It is 99.99% impossible for that to happen. Infinite and 5 are on completely different engines and almost certainly have no asset reuse given the much higher visual quality of Infinite and the work required to move those assets into the new engine.

> 2535469609708123;5:
> I’m going to say no on this. It is 99.99% impossible for that to happen. Infinite and 5 are on completely different engines and almost certainly have no asset reuse given the much higher visual quality of Infinite and the work required to move those assets into the new engine.

This

Yeah, unfortunately I don’t really see it happening—hopefully the new Forge toolkit makes it easy for people to dive back in

As cool as that would be I fully understand why they wouldn’t, or more accurately can’t. Unless they directly build off of Halo 5’s Forge it’s unlikely.

Does anyone know what the ranking system is like yet? I rather have the 1-50 than the H5 rank. I feel like too many good players get robbed and give up in 5 since population dropped and you can only have 200 champs. Since population dropped, playing against good players on smurfs get you no csr. Lose alot of csr against a gold, that’s a champ on a smurf. Dont lose anything playing against higher rank people, but get a bunch csr beating high rank.
I played 20 games , won most barley went up any because someones on a smurfs. Lose one or 2 and almost go down 2 ranks. I play against champs and onyx and beat them, I jump up on rank. They get tired of losing, they smurf. Back to where I started.
The grind gets frustrating and loses fun when you are winning and not going up.

> 2533274837427646;9:
> Does anyone know what the ranking system is like yet? I rather have the 1-50 than the H5 rank. I feel like too many good players get robbed and give up in 5 since population dropped and you can only have 200 champs. Since population dropped, playing against good players on smurfs get you no csr. Lose alot of csr against a gold, that’s a champ on a smurf. Dont lose anything playing against higher rank people, but get a bunch csr beating high rank.
> I played 20 games , won most barley went up any because someones on a smurfs. Lose one or 2 and almost go down 2 ranks. I play against champs and onyx and beat them, I jump up on rank. They get tired of losing, they smurf. Back to where I started.
> The grind gets frustrating and loses fun when you are winning and not going up.

Rude to thread jack

> 2535469609708123;10:
> > 2533274837427646;9:
> > Does anyone know what the ranking system is like yet? I rather have the 1-50 than the H5 rank. I feel like too many good players get robbed and give up in 5 since population dropped and you can only have 200 champs. Since population dropped, playing against good players on smurfs get you no csr. Lose alot of csr against a gold, that’s a champ on a smurf. Dont lose anything playing against higher rank people, but get a bunch csr beating high rank.
> > I played 20 games , won most barley went up any because someones on a smurfs. Lose one or 2 and almost go down 2 ranks. I play against champs and onyx and beat them, I jump up on rank. They get tired of losing, they smurf. Back to where I started.
> > The grind gets frustrating and loses fun when you are winning and not going up.
>
> Rude to thread jack

Is it considered thread jacking if the OP changed topics? Haha still unconventional though.

> 2533274857941075;11:
> > 2535469609708123;10:
> > > 2533274837427646;9:
> > > Does anyone know what the ranking system is like yet? I rather have the 1-50 than the H5 rank. I feel like too many good players get robbed and give up in 5 since population dropped and you can only have 200 champs. Since population dropped, playing against good players on smurfs get you no csr. Lose alot of csr against a gold, that’s a champ on a smurf. Dont lose anything playing against higher rank people, but get a bunch csr beating high rank.
> > > I played 20 games , won most barley went up any because someones on a smurfs. Lose one or 2 and almost go down 2 ranks. I play against champs and onyx and beat them, I jump up on rank. They get tired of losing, they smurf. Back to where I started.
> > > The grind gets frustrating and loses fun when you are winning and not going up.
> >
> > Rude to thread jack
>
> Is it considered thread jacking if the OP changed topics? Haha still unconventional though.

How is it thread jacking if it’s my thread? Lol.

> 2533274837427646;9:
> Does anyone know what the ranking system is like yet? I rather have the 1-50 than the H5 rank.

Pretty much confirmed to be bronze to onyx.

> 2533274837427646;9:
> I feel like too many good players get robbed and give up in 5 since population dropped and you can only have 200 champs.

Elo type ranking systems require lots of games.

The system is only as healthy as it’s population.

> 2533274837427646;9:
> Since population dropped, playing against good players on smurfs get you no csr. Lose alot of csr against a gold, that’s a champ on a smurf. Dont lose anything playing against higher rank people, but get a bunch csr beating high rank.

I agree Smurfs suck. I assume they dodge the system by quitting enough games to stop ranking up. Hopefully 343 are into this.

Thankfully I only seem to run into a couple here or there.