Will Anniversary Maps make it for Reach on One?

Does anyone have any idea if the Halo:CE Anniversary maps will be included with Reach when it hits the Xbox One via backwards compatibility?

I hope they do!!!

I hope Reach is 100%. It was BY FAR my fav (followed by ODST).

Halo 4 and now 5 are IMO the WORST. What do they have in common??? Oh yeah, 343.

Yes all DLC associated with Halo Reach will be playable on Xbox One.

is it gonna be re made or just available

> 2533274902527222;2:
> Yes all DLC associated with Halo Reach will be playable on Xbox One.

THANK GOODNESS!!!

Do you have a source though??

It ain’t gonna be free, I’ll tell you that much…

> 2535450760090282;5:
> It ain’t gonna be free, I’ll tell you that much…

?

WUT?

?

If one already purchased the game and all the DLC, then at least it will be free to that person. I remember reading that from 343 at some point in the not to distant past. Should be easy enough to Google.

> 2533274812259914;6:
> > 2535450760090282;5:
> > It ain’t gonna be free, I’ll tell you that much…
>
>
> ?
>
> WUT?
>
> ?
>
> If one already purchased the game and all the DLC, then at least it will be free to that person. I remember reading that from 343 at some point in the not to distant past. Should be easy enough to Google.

Here’s a Gameinformer article explaining how it works: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/10/27/here-s-how-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-dlc-will-work.aspx

Well, obviously if you purchased it before then it’s gonna be free. I’m just saying, the game is literally going to be the same as it was on the 360.

> 2535450760090282;5:
> It ain’t gonna be free, I’ll tell you that much…

> 2535450760090282;8:
> Well, obviously if you purchased it before then it’s gonna be free. I’m just saying, the game is literally going to be the same as it was on the 360.

Thanks, but that’s not what you said in your prior post…it simply said “It ain’t gonna be free, I’ll tell you that much…”, very contrary to everything I’ve read up to this point.

> 2533274902527222;7:
> > 2533274812259914;6:
> > > 2535450760090282;5:
> > > It ain’t gonna be free, I’ll tell you that much…
> >
> >
> > ?
> >
> > WUT?
> >
> > ?
> >
> > If one already purchased the game and all the DLC, then at least it will be free to that person. I remember reading that from 343 at some point in the not to distant past. Should be easy enough to Google.
>
>
> Here’s a Gameinformer article explaining how it works: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/10/27/here-s-how-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-dlc-will-work.aspx

Pretty sure I saw that one too. Thanks for the link for future reference!

Reach was a Games With Gold game at one point I’m sure, so if you picked it up then or bought it digitially at any point it should show up ready to install as soon as it’s released. As above, all DLC will work. You may want to transfer any saved games to your cloud storage so you can access it later :slight_smile:

My biggest concern is will I have to unpack my 360, boot up Reach, save to cloud (if possible) so I can keep my old game data such as saves and Firefight loadout? Or will I have it all active as soon as I load in with BC?
And that’s another thing… the BC, is that all just digital or will we be needing to physically put in our game discs?

Any saved content you have you’ll need to move to cloud storage in order to access it from the X1. If you don’t have a digital copy of Reach, you’ll either need to keep the disc in at all times when playing or buy a digital copy. Reach was a free game at one point, so if you picked it up then you’re all set to go